Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
green ghost with the worst showing of all. So unready for battle. :mjlol:

shyt was mad disrespectful to the Green Lantern Corp.:picard: no attempts, no hits, nothing.
I felt bad for her. yeah she had powers but she was young and not battle hardened:francis:
she woulda just as soon as vomited in a corner as attempted to coordinate an offensive

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She fell for Omni Man's trick and turned tangible to catch Darkwing's body after Omni Man tossed him.

Wasnt a trick though. He just did that shyt off instinct and she should have phased through his obviously dead body and grabbed omniman and phased his ass to the ground. Probably get her head smacked clean off in the process but at least we would have been proud. She did realise her fukk up.....just about a nanosecond too late. fukk these writers man. I was so triggered. :mjcry:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
isn't it weird how omniman is supposedly so powerful, yet wolverine would whoop the cartoon version's ass quiet easily? them fake justice league fakkits was goin life or death with dude and he even blindsided them like a coward. what do you think comic book wolverine would do to this fakkit? lol, easy decapitation.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
isn't it weird how omniman is supposedly so powerful, yet wolverine would whoop the cartoon version's ass quiet easily? them fake justice league fakkits was goin life or death with dude and he even blindsided them like a coward. what do you think comic book wolverine would do to this fakkit? lol, easy decapitation.
Wolverine would have gotten slaughtered. The only “threat” to him was the Flash dude cause he had speed. Once he took him off the board he killed the rest of them easily.

So nah. Wolverine wouldn’t have done anything. Barry Allen could have killed him cause he can phase through stuff.

Last edited:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
caught up last week on this

Great show, happy they are making more seasons, the creator said 5-7 seasons...

8/10 imo... was pleasantly surprised at 45 mins per episode

the inconsistent power levels and damage are weird

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I just finished this show. Man wtf, I ain’t think they was gone go that hard in the finale. That shyt was intense, it’s also crazy they trying to bring immortal again after getting his ass whooped twice :mjtf:

Ya because it's Prime I thought it was going to be just okay
So I delayed watching it

Then I finally Jaw-Dropped watched it.... like really????????? I was sleeping on dis piffffffffff????