Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
So I just finished binge-watching this show yesterday and this shyt is legit in my Top 10 GOAT digital streaming series of the last 10 years. The suspense and plot-twists were so palpable that my heart and breathing were racing at certain scenes…..I’ve always kept watching the YouTube snippets of that scene with Omni-Man and the GOTG but to finally watch the entire season from start to finish and acquiring context on what took place that episode got me feeling all types of fukked up…

I can’t wait for seasons 2 and 3

Edit: And yes…I cried at “I’ll have you dad….Dad?” That shyt hurt brehs…It really hurt :mjcry:

Last edited:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
But he said they was gone give us amazing technology and make peace on earth :mjcry:

I figured they only killed the planets that resisted:mjcry:

But then they would take all of Earth's resources and put everyone in a breeding camp. Or at least the women. 50 years from now there are probably zero full human births only viltrumite hybrids. And you can get society would become hyper militarized with few freedoms.

So no matter what the human race would be wiped out.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
But then they would take all of Earth's resources and put everyone in a breeding camp. Or at least the women. 50 years from now there are probably zero full human births only viltrumite hybrids. And you can get society would become hyper militarized with few freedoms.

..... :jbhmm:

But you're saying my descendants would be supermen......

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
The funny part is that Invincible prolly thought he was some type of jobber at first.

Reminds me of those humble moments I’ve had in RPGs. Start off the game ready to kill shyt and then realizing that enemy you thought was a scrub turns out to really be OP. The end result?

RWv6NO.gif

The good old days :wow:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I thinks she knows. I believe it's going to be revealed as some "woman shyt," where she's really upset at Mark not explicitly telling her he was Invincible. "Of course I knew dummy. I was mad that you didn't feel like you could tell me."

The fact that this predication was dead on the money tho :pachaha:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

They never explicitly said what was so bad about joining the empire. I assumed they would just farm the earth for resources and the planet would eventually die. Maybe they will bring it up again in season 2.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
this latest episode was wild :heh:....first time i recognize dude's best friend in this was a homo lol

ol boy was making fukked up cyborg of cats he kidnapped in the sewer

Lol The signs were kinda there from the beginning of the series when he was talking about “straight stuff” or some goofy shyt like that :mjlol: