Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
:damn: :damn: :damn:

I don't know why folks in-universe hating on Cecil like that. Dude is the MVP for the human race. We'd need a guy like that if our world was this fukked with heroes and villains.

Egg fukking zactly. This is why necessary evils and anti-heroes exist.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They never explicitly said what was so bad about joining the empire. I assumed they would just farm the earth for resources and the planet would eventually die. Maybe they will bring it up again in season 2.

Viltrum literally had a civil war so bad, over a disagreement, that it knocked down their sizable population to damn near insignificant.

We’ve seen Omni-Man is a straight up space Nazi that things that other races are, at best, pets and at worst…nothing. Did you see how Omni-Man bargained with the Flaxans? By committing mass genocide and then threatening them by dropping a goddamn island on them to get them to do what they wanted you to do.

Dude was pulling the equivalent of the worst terrorist acts of all time to prove a point to his son. You’re not joining the Vilmtrum empire as partners, you’re joining them as conquered cattle.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
The way he kept punching Omni despite his hands being broken will stick with me for a long time. That was awful. Between that, and that shot of Omni’s face being covered with his blood.

coveromni.jpg

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
They never explicitly said what was so bad about joining the empire. I assumed they would just farm the earth for resources and the planet would eventually die. Maybe they will bring it up again in season 2.
They genocided themselves, thought it was good, then decided to spread the good word to the universe because it made their empire "stronger".

What do you think their plans are?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
..... :jbhmm:

But you're saying my descendants would be supermen......

Lol there would literally be nothing of you left. Viltrumite DNA is so strong that it pretty much overpowers any other DNA around it.

Besides, how many conquering nations tend to use the men of the conquered for breeding? What do you think is far more likely?

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
If he hadn't taken Red Rush out as quick as he did, I think he could have taken a dirtnap. War Woman and Immortal were laying hands on him and you can see it was actually hurting Omni Mayne. Those two should have taken point and Red Rush sneaking in quick combos. Dark Wing staying back and just creating distractions but this dumbass was trying to drop on Omni Mayne like he was some low level goon moving smack :snoop:

Aquarius could hold him back with that water. Everyone was just panicking though and got swept because of it. :francis:

This shyt just cracked me the fukk up :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: