Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Finally saw the last episode...

Amber can kick fukking rocks
Yeah he supposed to trust someone who had incriminating videos with that bully and threatened to use it. Who is to say she wouldn't spite mark with the secret endangering others :ld:
People really don't use their heads :ld:
Just Bush her and give more screen time to others.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Finally watched this. That first episode ending really pulled me in so I binged the rest today while I was working from home.

Damn. Finally someone gives me the story I wanted with Superman. When I heard about Brightburn I thought that might scratch that itch but that movie was fukking terrible. Stop giving Elizabeth Banks movie roles.

Seth Rogan and them really love run the jewels haha

the gay dude getting turned into a cyborg was funny as hell.

the girlfriend looking exactly like her voice actor

Carl Winslow voicing the principal named Winslow

Redemption for that weak final season of Preacher on AMC for Seth Rogan and Evan Goldberg.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
.......so they just sat there and let Mark get brutally beat up and traumatized? They could have at least protected the civilians. Poor Mark. I'm side eyeing everyone but him. NOBODY did anything.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
.......so they just sat there and let Mark get brutally beat up and traumatized? They could have at least protected the civilians. Poor Mark. I'm side eyeing everyone but him. NOBODY did anything.

Mark gonna hold that if I'm just a 9-5 superhero :hubie:

My family ain't having a closed casket funeral cause I was feeling froggy and thinking I could throw hands with Omni-Mayne :camby:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
What would you do if you were an ant and you saw some kid stepping on other ants?
Eve can control matter and energy on a molecular level. The other heroes could have helped protect the civilians in the city. They didn't have to directly fight omni man but they could have assisted Mark. That was fukked up

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I just thought of something... why wouldn’t Immortal be able to be a friend to Mark? He doesn’t die. They could be friends for eternity

Without giving too much away, Immortal just ain't built for this shyt. That's why. If the show follows the comics, you'll see.:unimpressed:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I just thought of something... why wouldn’t Immortal be able to be a friend to Mark? He doesn’t die. They could be friends for eternity
In the first episode he didn't even have time to learn Mark has powers. When he came back to life he missed everything that happened since he died, so how would Mark even be in on his mind?

Plus, they never said that the Guardians even know Omniman's secret identity, so he might not even be aware that Mark exists.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
In the first episode he didn't even have time to learn Mark has powers. When he came back to life he missed everything that happened since he died, so how would Mark even be in on his mind?

Plus, they never said that the Guardians even know Omniman's secret identity, so he might not even be aware that Mark exists.

i didn’t mean it literally. I’m speaking to the fact Omni man told Mark he’d be alone because everyone around him would die. From what I know about Immortal, he doesn’t die. So that’s one person I guess. :manny:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

Immortal was top dog on the OG guardians team but overall a distant second to Nolan. He never liked Nolan because of that.

Now, there's another Viltrumite who will eventually become stronger than Immortal and make him redundant... again.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I enjoyed this show but I feel like some of yall are exaggerating how dope it is, the way nikkas hyped up the popeyes chicken sandwich. Ill give this thread props though, yall put me on to the show called "The Boys". I like that show more than this.

Boys = svu with super villains

It is in no way seeing the actual arguable best single story arc in a domestic indie comic.

Miss me with that garth vertigo bullshyt.

Art Barr