Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
So, is Omni-Man and his race basically the embodiment of White Supremacy, European Colonization, Confederate/Nazi idealogy, and the boiling threat of White Nationalist Extremist terrorism?

It's really on the nose, but want to be sure I ain't reaching.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
So, is Omni-Man and his race basically the embodiment of White Supremacy, European Colonization, Confederate/Nazi idealogy, and the boiling threat of White Nationalist Extremist terrorism?

Yeah. :yeshrug:

But not all of them. :mjpls:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

:ehh:

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
There's an excellent series called Worm that I would love to see adapted in this way. It's a free web serial you can read.

Worm

I have to see Jack Slash and the slaughterhouse 9 up to their psychotic fukkery before I die. :wow:

Hopefully somebody adapts it one day

I thought i was the only. That shyt is GOAT tier source material

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Omni mam would absolutely demolish Homelander. Thousands of years of battle experience versus a spoiled brat?

Omni-mayne rips him in half with ease with the :unimpressed: face. He gonna kill his kid and the seven before he does it too just to see if he'll put up a better fight. :unimpressed:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Homelander is similar to Killgrave on Jessica Jones. Raised like a lab rat with mommy issues equipped with a crazy powerset but low ambition and content with using his power to lord over the few people in his life and rape women. The fukked up thing is the world is lucky they have such small goals despite having god like power. Anyway HL would definitely lose to Omni Man for reasons others have stated.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

I think I would modify that slightly and call it a planet of extreme "social Darwinism"
Social Darwinism - Wikipedia