Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn...y’all got me amped to watch this...I hoped/expected it would be good based on the comics...seems like they knocked it out the park...had some reservations cuz of ‘the walking dead’ on AMC...if they’d stuck to the comics and had the balls to put the story before characters/ratings it would’ve rivaled the first 4 seasons of ‘game of thrones’ in terms of quality imo...I know the show still got good ratings but I was highly unimpressed with the direction it took out the gate

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Still need to finish the comic, but tell me how Amazon already has a better collection of superhero themed originals than Disney+?:mjlol:

Like that's literally the only thing they're good for while Amazon just casually drops piff like this and piff in other genres. nikkas better put respeck on the #2 streaming service's name:wow:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I like how the first episode started like a regular ol DCAU series and then just completely flipped the switch with its darkness afterwards.

I also feel bad for the little kids who watched this cause I know it has already happened :skip::picard:

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Still need to finish the comic, but tell me how Amazon already has a better collection of superhero themed originals than Disney+?:mjlol:

Like that's literally the only thing they're good for while Amazon just casually drops piff like this and piff in other genres. nikkas better put respeck on the #2 streaming service's name:wow:
No other superhero shows come close for me :yeshrug:
Especially not cw which are teen dramas with some superhero coating:yeshrug:
I wish more dc properties went to amazon and got their style
Homelander >>>>>>>>> he run the game

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Including using what appears to be the same filmhouse artist.

used in matsuda to boondock's level of animation and clarity.

not 100% sure what you’re saying but the animation especially the beginning with the two guards talking was reminiscent of the boondocks art style