Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Bomb homie with the minaj!

:russ:

Its funny. I was gonna get into the book a few days ago.
Now im like, fukk that! I dont wanna spoil the show.

:wow:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it's a little early to ask this but how many seasons could this potentially run for?

It's completely up to Amazon and Kirkman's studio, really. The come ran for 15 years, and there's enough stuff that happens both on and off page that they have a ton of stuff to either straight up adapt, or switch up to ride this out for years just by tightening up some story arcs and expanding on others.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
this Kirkman dude is gonna be a billionaire off making like 5% changes on existing ideas. i know everything has been done, and everyone is influenced by something, but i think this dude is the biggest example of just kinda tweaking a couple little things from shyt we all know already and reaping the benefits. "Walking Dead is different bc the people ARE the walking dead... or something." Wow, what a spin on the zombie genre! Here's 40 boring ass seasons and 5 spinoffs. You're our entire cable network now.

and two episodes deep, i'm failing to see what's so original about this show. "It's about Superman's son, but get this... Superman? he's bad!" ok, cool. sure.

Its about Gohan.....

Invincible is DBZ but more violent if you really pay attention to it

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Its about Gohan.....

Invincible is DBZ but more violent if you really pay attention to it
i've never seen a second of Dragonball. i've seen more of the Dragonball movie than i have of the anime :scusthov:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Yep. Got aired out for some racist posts.

tumblr_mzgoipcTYB1rpr5lvo1_400.gif