Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
This shyt got me :mjlol:

As a Noles fan and on behalf of FSU:

fukk Kirk Herbstreit.

He was terrible tonight.
Gave Richardson props on the first drive but switched it up immediately after the int. Hit a real low point when he started talking about if/when Colts would consider starting Flacco.

Indy would be better off going 0-17 with AR, I hope Flacco gets 0 snaps.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Richardson had his highlight plays, but Pierce really impressed me today. Dude was looking like a safety valve for Ant. Love to see it, and I know he’s happy he doesn’t have geriatric Matt Ryan throwing to him anymore.

This defense gotta get its issues sorted out though if we want to be taken seriously. Obviously Gus is a hot target to pin the blame on, but today’s performance looked eerily similar to how things were before he even got here. At this point, I think Ballard is purposely wanting this side of the ball to be dreadful. No reasons to not upgrade that secondary.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Richardson is the truth, just stay healthy and improve accuracy.
Granson is garbage. He slipped on the INT and ran a weird route leading to an INT vs Bengals in preseason.
Tight Ends 0 receptions, 0 yards on 2 targets with the INT. Giving Richardson a real TE would help him a ton.
I feel like MPJ and AR don't mesh. Hopefully, when Downs returns he can be the reliable underneath option.

The defense is bad. Secondary played better than expected but that doesn't matter when you let Joe Mixon run for 160 on 5+ ypc.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Richardson had his highlight plays, but Pierce really impressed me today. Dude was looking like a safety valve for Ant. Love to see it.

Hot take:
Richardson to Pierce > Richardson to MPJ. Strictly based on skillset, MPJ is the better WR.

I bet Pittman misses Minshew throwing him short passes every play.

I'm really curious to see how things play out this year in terms of targets/receptions across the WRs.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Joe Mixon shytting on us for 150 and Collins styling on that corner was bad man.

That Kenny Moore hold was :francis:

I liked what I saw from AR but no TE and poor defense will be the death of us

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Hot take:
Richardson to Pierce > Richardson to MPJ. Strictly based on skillset, MPJ is the better WR.

I bet Pittman misses Minshew throwing him short passes every play.

I'm really curious to see how things play out this year in terms of targets/receptions across the WRs.
I bet if someone held Pittman at gunpoint and asked him which Colts’ QB has been his favorite, something tells me he’d say Wentz. I think they were real close off the field too.

But I agree with you. The thing that stands out to me the most with Pittman though is his leadership with that WR unit, which is cool, but Pierce is one to feast with the deep throws Ant will send his way. Adonai too, once the chemistry forms more.

Hopefully this offense can look better once Downs comes back.