Death, Taxes, & the AFCS Still Remaining a Laughing Stock - The AFC South Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
How you gonna forget Tax?
Lbi4rcE.png
@Tony D'Amato
Breh, I hopped off that bandwagon when Luck retired. Im currently a Jets fan:ld:

Selena

Pro
Daps
Colts issue is their HC (and defense) sucks and AR is pretty much still a rookie. The real test will be next year since AR will have a full year under his belt (if he stays healthy...)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I tried to believe in Levi's, I really did. I was never supportive of not re-upping Henry, the greatest Titan of the last 15 years.

I'm not exactly sure what the plan is but I do like the Callahan hire at coach.

This fukking team sucks.
I gotta see what Callahan can do when he has a QB who’ll actually listen to him because I don’t know where Levis’ head veers off to at times. He’ll give you promising play one drive only to turn around and do the stupidest shyt ever.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Colts issue is their HC (and defense) sucks and AR is pretty much still a rookie. The real test will be next year since AR will have a full year under his belt (if he stays healthy...)
Very disappointed in Shane’s approach so far this year, everything looks completely different from the promise he shown last season.

We need that real culture change at GM. I didn’t think it would be possible for franchises like the Chargers, who’ve always seemed like they’ve had a voodoo curse assigned to them, but they’ve definitely felt different since the overhaul. Granted, it’s only week 4 but still…

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Colts barely get any national games, I don't know why they hate on us. We bring the fukkery every game win or (usually) lose.

Colts vs Steelers main event this week.
Yeah…we got our issues, but when’s the last time an undefeated opposing team actually took care of business and beat us? :patrice:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

Damn poor Shane Steichen is already on the hot seat.
He has been a bit disappointing, calls offense like Frank Reich.

Yeah…we got our issues, but when’s the last time an undefeated opposing team actually took care of business and beat us? :patrice:

Colts have had a shot in all three games late, Steelers haven't scored more than 20. Either we get a good game, or the media crowns Fields for beating a team Caleb couldn't.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I gotta see what Callahan can do when he has a QB who’ll actually listen to him because I don’t know where Levis’ head veers off to at times. He’ll give you promising play one drive only to turn around and do the stupidest shyt ever.
Levis is a low-IQ football player, there's no other determination at this point. He's young enough that he can get better but gotdamn this guy's IQ is so fukking low, some of his throws should be basic reads for a professional quarterback. He and Richardson are competing each other as the ultimate highlight boom or bust guys 🤣...

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
You say that, but I fully expect y’all next game against the Jags to be some closely-contested fukkery sprinkled in with the typical LOLAFCSOUTH moments that every team in this division has the tendency of doing. :mjlol:

Y’all will most likely end up with the win, but I’d be shocked if it’s a runaway.

You called it.

Them niccas ova there fighting for thier lives lol

Last edited:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thread title is so accurate. The colts look like the best team in the division with pretty flacco at qb