Death, Taxes, & the AFCS Still Remaining a Laughing Stock - The AFC South Thread

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
afc south has a lot of badly run organizations. i think if they didnt get to play the other afc south teams so often they probably would have given us some winless teams over the years

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
If healthy, we are headed to the playoffs, iono wtf you’re talking about :manny:
Yeah, Stroud is that nikka. DeMeco and Cesario got your organization looking nicely set up for the long-term. But you also just got punched in the mouth by the Vikings. Let’s see how y’all respond.

The Texans ain’t Teflon status yet, and it’s not like y’all ran away with the division last season either. It took a Jaguars meltdown to hand that crown over.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Normally, I would object to our placement here like my Texans Brehthren but after such a horrible loss to the Vikings, I understand why we here. :manny:
Still even if he didn't look good, Stroud wasn't the reason we lost and undeniably the best QB in our division.

Richardson gotta think more and he will be all right.

But yeah, just when we get out of the dregs last year as a division, this division as a whole, smells like a dumpster and it seems like self sabotage at this point.:scust:
t*ts and Jags fans prob too embarrassed to show their face in here. :picard:

I said it was a safe space. :francis:

And I appreciate the optimism, but Ant need to do more than some thinking. He gotta make it through this season alive and then be the most annoying mothafukka in Josh Allen’s contacts during the offseason.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
#ColtsSet

@Based Lord Zedd
@Womb Raider
@nairdas
@Selena
@KOBE
@blazn101
@Lurkio
@Imyremeshaw
@Dolla$
@str8up
@Interloper
@Wise
@calixprynce
@Two Stacks
@Artenche
@$lim

How you gonna forget Tax?
Lbi4rcE.png
@Tony D'Amato

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Colts barely get any national games, I don't know why they hate on us. We bring the fukkery every game win or (usually) lose.

Colts vs Steelers main event this week.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The Vikes game aside, don’t lump the Texans in with those other bums. Trevor Lawrence is a fake “generational QB” and Will Levis is just more athletic Jake Locker. Titans will be picking another QB within the next 2 years. I mess with Anthony Richardson, but he can’t survive on a couple bombs a game while missing everything else. Plus, he needs to stop using his body like he’s Derrick Henry and play like a true 100% QB. Texans are head and shoulders above that division and we’ll see that as the season goes on. Jags and Titans have had plenty of chances to take over the division and squandered their opportunities. Colts will be the closest to the Texans just cause they’re still ran fairly well despite Jim Irsay being one sneeze away from a Diddy Freakoff indictment.

Man, my CJ fandom aside, pump yo mf breaks. Ain't nobody proven they can "take over" the division. Aside from when Peygoat was active, we all just been taking turns at lil mini runs.

Colts had a min with Luck. Y'all had a min with Deshaun. Jax had a flash wit the Bottles/Ramsey years. We had a min with Vrabel/Henry/AJ where we won it like 3 out of 4 years, made the playoffs etc, and now it LOOKS like it may be y'all turn again but until y'all prove it on the field for more than 1 yr, the shyt don't really matter. You don't wanna be lumped in? Then separate from the pack...

But for now, it's just a cycle of who's turn is it to be ass :martin:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, Stroud is that nikka. DeMeco and Cesario got your organization looking nicely set up for the long-term. But you also just got punched in the mouth by the Vikings. Let’s see how y’all respond.

The Texans ain’t Teflon status yet, and it’s not like y’all ran away with the division last season either. It took a Jaguars meltdown to hand that crown over.
We had a gigantic talent gap last season since we didn’t know if we had Terrell Pryor or not :pachaha:

Our DLine had a bunch of replacement level players on it to go along with a rookie, and nobody that was an absolute standout on our LB core (again, to start the year).

We also lacked starting OLine talent on everything except the LT position.

We are def a beatable team, we aren’t the Chiefs and I still don’t think we can match up into M&T in January to beat the Ravens.