Official Hezbollah/Iran-Israel Regional War Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
@FAH1223 censoring me now ? :picard: I thought you said Iran had no choice but to respond :jbhmm:

Edit:

At least we have a 1st amendment here in the USA.

:smh: @ the Germans

Syrian army isn't going to fight the IDF... they don't have the capabilities to even control the entire country even though they re-took most of it with Iran and Russia's help!

Iran has no choice but to respond. If they don't they know Israel will target inside Iran next.

I think when the Supreme Leader passes, they will get a nuke.

voiture

Superstar
Daps

This is not done. Israel will respond, HAS to respond...we need to know( The entire world needs to know) if the regime has the support of the people when shyt goes down. That needs to be tested.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Isn’t that the thinking that got Netanyahu and Putin with civilian casualties recently?

Don’t matter what you think they are capable of. If you have warning..stop them.
Even you don't believe this. If Israel would've clapped before Oct 7 and marked a bunch of ppl in Gaza, they would've been seen as the aggressors....worse than they're seen now with all these unnecessary civ casualties

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Where would you expect him to go? Iran is standing on business, but I feel Iike weirdos are gonna root for the Islamic states (who have the same goals with a different religion)

This shyt really isn't good for anyone
I can careless about abrhamic cults and all it's brands

people on here not my track record when it comes to that faith

but it doesn't change that fact of what I said

net n yahoo is a punk ass bytch (even though he hasn't left)

:mjlol: