Official Hezbollah/Iran-Israel Regional War Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
This is not done. Israel will respond, HAS to respond...we need to know( The entire world needs to know) if the regime has the support of the people when shyt goes down. That needs to be tested.

Biden needs to tell the Israelis to stand down.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Yeah its not gonna be the way they think it is
and our military can't win this for them Iran is all mountains

we stayed in afghan for 20 years and we didn't accomplish shyt they were all mountains

plus we have china just waiting.....

biden is a hoe ass bytch should of smacked bibi and told him we not helping you if you start shyt and bibi wouldn't of done anything but us politicans are punks

I wonder how much dirt mossad has on them must be alot.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
stand down for what?
Iran escalated this on October 7th. No reasonable person thinks Hamas armed and executed everything without any help whatsoever from Iran.
I don't care what they say in public, they had their fingerprints all over it.

The tyrannical government of Iran does not represent the people. There is no doubt in my mind the average Iranian is looking forward to Israel teaching this regime a lesson.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 100% convinced that in a hot war, the average Iranian will turn their weapons on the ayatollah and the regime.
Not a single Iranian looks forward to dying for those terrorist dictators. They have no legitimacy with the people they rule. They kill their own women over the hijab.

No one wishes for war, but this might be a way for Israel to liberate Iran from tyranny.

Coward Iran will bomb fields in Golan heights( with the proxies of course) is my guess to save face. They want none of this....Israel is all about action.

Maybe they’ll even be greeted as liberators.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will depend on how much hatred the Iranians have for the current regime. It could also backfire and galvanize support.

I was being facetious, you blood thirsty Zionist. It’s what dikk Cheney said about Iraqis in 2003. The fact that you said unironically is :wow:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
stand down for what?
Iran escalated this on October 7th. No reasonable person thinks Hamas armed and executed everything without any help whatsoever from Iran.
I don't care what they say in public, they had their fingerprints all over it.

The tyrannical government of Iran does not represent the people. There is no doubt in my mind the average Iranian is looking forward to Israel teaching this regime a lesson.

Israel bombed an Embassy. Iran responded. You really think they weren’t after their generals were killed?!

Israel needs to stand down.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
If anything hits, we're potentially looking at WWIII
Will not happen, the US will allow and support Israel massacre a bunch of poorly armed Palestinians in a tiny piece of land . . Its not logical to support Nazi Israel trying to bring about ww3 where Iran essentially have China and Russia with them. fukk Israel

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Will not happen, the US will allow and support Israel massacre a bunch of poorly armed Palestinians in a tiny piece of land . . Its not logical to support Nazi Israel trying to bring about ww3 where Iran essentially have China and Russia with them. fukk Israel
China and Russia would like to usher in WWIII it seems because they wanna be the dominant world powers. Iran is expendable to them