Official Hezbollah/Iran-Israel Regional War Thread

voiture

Superstar
Daps
I'm 100% convinced that in a hot war, the average Iranian will turn their weapons on the ayatollah and the regime.
Not a single Iranian looks forward to dying for those terrorist dictators. They have no legitimacy with the people they rule. They kill their own women over the hijab.

No one wishes for war, but this might be a way for Israel to liberate Iran from tyranny.

Coward Iran will bomb fields in Golan heights( with the proxies of course) is my guess to save face. They want none of this....Israel is all about action.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm 100% convinced that in a hot war, the average Iranian will turn their weapons on the ayatollah and the regime.
Not a single Iranian looks forward to dying for those terrorist dictators. They have no legitimacy with the people they rule. They kill their own women over the hijab.

No one wishes for war, but this might be a way for Israel to liberate Iran from tyranny.

Coward Iran will bomb fields in Golan heights( with the proxies of course) is my guess to save face. They want none of this....Israel is all about action.
There isn't going to be a hot war. The logistics aren't there.