Official Hezbollah/Iran-Israel Regional War Thread

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Hezbollah and Iran didn’t carry out Oct 7.

The last six weeks you haven’t had the Iraqi militias attack US service members. Biden admin directly communicated with Iran today that they were not part of the air strike today

The Israelis are out of control. Netanyahu wants a regional war. Badly
Netanyahu hopes a regional war would extend his regime. He's a true pos

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The last six weeks you haven’t had the Iraqi militias attack US service members. Biden admin directly communicated with Iran today that they were not part of the air strike today

Who is arming Hamas? It's not Egypt

Hezbollah with Iran's support has been bombing Israel the entire time. Do you really think they won't respond to that? I know that you know what Israel is about.

As Biden should if they weren't. I'm not going to shed tears over an IRGC commander. How much Muslim blood do you think he had on his hands? How many mass graves did they fill in Syria and Iraq. Terrorizing women and girls in their own country for what? The Iranian government and military are monsters. Admit it.

Houthis are continuing to target US allied navies and international shipping

Iran and Hamas are working hard to give Netanyahu what he desperately needs. It's sick.

Palestine could've gotten a deal but Hamas relied on Iran who is incapable of securing a deal with anyone

voiture

Superstar
Daps

Iran works through proxies. They are cowards who will never admit to being involved in October 7th. You and I know Hamas is not capable of pulling all that shyt by themselves without help from Tehran.
No one believes them when they say they were not involved.

That regime is on life support...no Iranian is dying for an Ayatollah so they let proxies handle the dirty work. fukking cowards.

Last edited:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I actually agree with you guys. The governments who provide arms and political cover to the belligerents bear culpability as well, and the political leaders of said governments should be tried for war crimes. People who support the war criminals or any acts of terrorism or genocide should be shunned from polite society and treated as a pariah.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
that the best you can come up with?

You sound real ready to crash out for a bunch of genocidal maniacs.

I bet you would commit an act of terrorism.

I'm certain the police are monitoring you

:mjlol:
You've already crashed out to genocidal maniacs you zionist cock sucker :russ:

You have actually lost the few brain cells you may have once had. . . People calling for an end to fighting, calling out an Embassy being destroyed are apparently people who want to commit terrorism? You cheer when you see civilians being murdered (as long as they're not cacs, right :mjpls:) You are a retarded pedophile- ill repeat, do not quote me again you psychopath

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
escalated-quickly-anchorman.gif

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Iran works through proxies. They are cowards who will never admit to being involved in October 7th. You and I know Hamas is not capable of pulling all that shyt by themselves without help from Tehran.

That regime is on life support...no Iranian is dying for an Ayatollah so they let proxies handle the dirty work. fukking cowards.
Isn’t that the thinking that got Netanyahu and Putin with civilian casualties recently?

Don’t matter what you think they are capable of. If you have warning..stop them.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Netanyahu hopes a regional war would extend his regime. He's a true pos
Something is definitely going on. All this advanced tech.

There’s no way Israel didn’t know about those aid convoys.

Putin’s been at war for two years in a separate country and hasn’t hit one but Israel does it in six months in their own backyard?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fear mongering nonsense

It's not like Israel needs F-15's to dogfight with Lebanon or Iran. Maybe they're due for new jets or Boeing needed another shot in the arm.

Iran and Hezbollah are out of control.

Should we memory hole the Americans that were butchered on Oct 7? The American service members killed in January?

Biden is doing the best he can with the hand he's been given.

As much blood as Israel has on it's hands it will never hold a candle to the Shiite death squads that Iran continues to enable to this day.

nothing but hypocrisy and propaganda masquerading as journalism
that the best you can come up with?

You sound real ready to crash out for a bunch of genocidal maniacs.

I bet you would commit an act of terrorism.

I'm certain the police are monitoring you

:mjlol:

Here's the thing:

A) world war iii is not happening, nor should it
B) Iran was not involved in Oct 7, and they should stay out of this
C) You have to expect a response f you hit outside of your borders. Let's hop Iran gets the messages and stays out of this.

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They were not involved and there is no proof they had any proxies involved on October 7. Let's not spread conspiracy theories. That was Hamas and Hamas alone, and they are paying the price, as they should.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
On a scale of 1 to I'm going to die for Iran how would you guys rate that it is acceptable for the IRGC to conduct direct operations from an embassy annex?

Just curious

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
America is funding genocide :hula:Iran isn’t funding terrorism

Y’all are so dishonest.
Israel operation in Gaza bout stopping terrorism or avenging Oct 7?

Gazans should pay for what Hezbollah and Assad does?

You are shameful

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
On a scale of 1 to I'm going to die for Iran how would you guys rate that it is acceptable for the IRGC to conduct direct operations from an embassy annex?

Just curious
Zero

Here‘s A question, Do you have to prove these allegations before you attack an embassy or annex?

can we bomb Cuba, because commies, for those sonic attacks on the US embassy?

just curious.