Official Hezbollah/Iran-Israel Regional War Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Empowering hezbollah and hamas does not make America the good guys.

There’s a very real and honest discussion that should be had about Israel’s “maximum pressure” strategy and why it isn’t positive.

But I can most have never experienced being abroad and attacked after appeasing to extemist and I don’t think you even care

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Hezbollah is not going to do anything. Another Iranian proxy who only jumps when they get orders from their masters in Tehran.
Israel have said every HAMAS leader anywhere in the world is a legit target and they mean every bit of it.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I have to agree, I don’t think Hezbollah or Iran will take it there. Lebanon is in a whole mess of a situation right now and I’d think Iran wants to keep up momentum with its nuclear program. Both are walking a tightrope.

If it does happen tho it might be through Syria.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He sound like a coli poster who is being honest that they just hate Israelis and this ain’t about some kumbaya shyt.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps

Does this mean the US and Israel are responsible?
That's exactly what it means :skip:

Is the israeli haaretz an anti Semitic paper breh? :merchant: don't shoot the messenger :whoa:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
He sound like a coli poster who is being honest that they just hate Israelis and this ain’t about some kumbaya shyt.

Why wouldn't he hate them? :mjlol:

The whole reason he is where is and why his org started was because of the Israeli occupation of southern Lebanon from 1982-2000.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why wouldn't he hate them? :mjlol:

The whole reason he is where is and why his org started was because of the Israeli occupation of southern Lebanon from 1982-2000.
I mean, yea.

It's not surprising the leader of an Iranian client state is also harboring the leadership of another Iranian back terror group and considering the attacks on them as a red line.

Because that's obviously the game Iran is playing. To attempt to wrap Israel with Islamists militias who give them fealty in hopes of finally completing islamization.

Wilayat al-Faqih :blessed:

Either way, just another puppet only going as far as Iran allows them to. :unimpressed:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
I mean, yea.

It's not surprising the leader of an Iranian client state is also harboring the leadership of another Iranian back terror group and considering the attacks on them as a red line.

Because that's obviously the game Iran is playing. To attempt to wrap Israel with Islamists militias who give them fealty in hopes of finally completing islamization.

Wilayat al-Faqih :blessed:

Either way, just another puppet only going as far as Iran allows them to. :unimpressed:

All that to say you don't know the history of israel and Lebanon :skip:

Stick to threatening posters over xbox video games :mjlol: