Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Once again alot of yall showing your sensitive emotional quick to react sides

Kingpin was menacing in this!

Beat the shyt out of Kate. She barely beat him

Took an arrow to the chest like nothing

GOT HIT BY A fukkING MERCEDES HEAD ON AND STILL GOT UP!!!!

and if yall really think he died then yall really as stupid as I believe yall are

:snoop:
:russ:

Everybody beat Kate in this. Tracksuit, Maya, Yelena. Even Armound beat her in the fencing duel.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Regardless of all this talk about if he survived (he did), let's be real for second.

The kingpin actor wasn't that good. His screen presence was trash, he had zero authority in his voice, and while I'm happy for him keeping his role, he probably should have been recasted. :francis:

And who the fukk wants to see an echo tv series. :hhh:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
What genius decided to turn Kingpin into a Loony Tunes jobber?

Dude was legit trash, not just the fighting aspect, but even on the mic.

I remember him being much better on netflix.

Be surprised Disney Plus series aren’t Rated-R brehs:laff:

Some of yall take this shyt too seriously. Talkin bout I’m done with Marvel like yall won’t be back for Moon Knight :russ:

Yeah we'll be back, but we still have the right to complain.

It's clear that street level Marvel is trash if it isn't rated R. What makes it appealing is how real and gritty it is, this was trash because the stakes weren't high and they couldn't truly depict how brutal these stories are supposed to be.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
nikkas caping hard :mjlol:

shyt was :trash: Kingpin was like a shell of his former self. Went from a penthouse to a trap house, running around with jobbers in suits who aim like Stormtroopers and get bodied by little white girls who get dropped off at karate lessons in a limo. Now brehs talking about "W-w-wait until Echo brehs, he'll be in true form :whew:"

fukk outta here :unimpressed:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
nikkas caping hard :mjlol:

shyt was :trash: Kingpin was like a shell of his former self. Went from a penthouse to a trap house, running around with jobbers in suits who aim like Stormtroopers and get bodied by little white girls who get dropped off at karate lessons in a limo. Now brehs talking about "W-w-wait until Echo brehs, he'll be in true form :whew:"

fukk outta here :unimpressed:
Aint he go to prison at the end of Daredevil?

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
daredevil-maya-lopez-shoots-kingpin.jpg

:wow:

Yup, and his last lines were "an eye for an eye". So no he isn't dead

I loved the episode. I'm surprised I'm the only one that caught the "multiverse" color pallette chosen at the beginning of the episode when kingpin is introduced. I was high and sleepy as hell so at first I thought my TV was bugging but then I went back and noticed the color scheme :ehh:
It was like he was crossing the multiverse from marvel TV into the MCU

You can kinda see it here, but go back to the first 20 seconds of the episode and ya will see what I mean
4n0d4qtx3y681.jpg

I haven't seen s3 of daredevil, only the first 2 and it was years ago so my memory is foggy of kingpin. But I thought he was fukking great, he took ALOT of damage that most humans can't take in the MCU so im sure were going to get some kind of "origin" story in the echo series to explain that and we are probably going to witness him coming back looking even more menacing after taking such a beating

The one thing that threw me off all episode was the amount of alone time these motherfukkers had after shooting up the Rockefeller center and taking down the tree. That area is filled with cops, they would've been 100 deep there in 30 seconds. As a new Yorker that was odd lol

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The trick arrows on ice was dope:obama:

Yelena deserves her own show. What a fun character!

Kingpin was able to crush buddy's head and rip a car's door off it's hinges but couldn't handle a frail azz white girl?:aicmon:

Least enjoyable D+ show imo. Found myself skimming through most episodes.
What did Kate physically do to Fisk breh?:mjlol:

Bytch got her ass beat convincingly:mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And what the hell was that mid-credit scene? The things that remind you that Disney has completely taken over. :deadmanny:
The tone didn't translate to a lot of you and you either don't get or don't care for the humor of the show

The mid credit scene was intentionally ridiculous

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just finished. It was ok:ld:The trick arrow on the ice scene was dope and Yelena definitely needs to be used more. I'm looking forward to Thunderbolts more than anything else on the tv side unless they get a film. They did make Kingpin way too silly after seeing my man remove a guy's head with a car door:unimpressed:They did up his durability which is good so hopefully he appears in Spider-Man more of the true Boss of crime King pin. They still removed a lot of his menace and savagery though :francis:What the hell is this singing shyt at the end?:unimpressed:If this is really the gotdamn credit scene:unimpressed: