Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Of course Echo didn’t kill Fish and shot the gun by his ear our up in the air and told him to leave her alone
No doubt we will see that in her show
It was a interesting decision to level down Kingpin in terms of money and power
He was running the city, living in penthouses with helicopters, etc on Netflix but here he seems to just be a local crime boss
I’m guessing there is no Fisk tower in the MCU
Overall I liked this, might be my favorite of the D+ shows because of it being so grounded (no witches, giant robots in the sky, etc)

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I enjoyed the show. All of the actors did their thing. I like Kate Bishop. I want to see the relationship between her and Yelena grow. My issue is this. I understand that Disney is putting movie budget money behind these shows. It's not required for all of the shows though. This needed 8-10 episodes. I left feeling underwhelmed. It had the potential but it needed more time. Which has been my main complaint for the Marvel shows and The Mandalorian in general.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Got this nikka wearing a Hawaiian shirt. This ain't passing the smell test, breh:beli:
I said out loud to just myself What the f—k is he wearing?
Lol

This ain’t it. Marvel tv shows can’t land these finales. Loki was jarring but it was interesting.

I’m okay with a PG-13 fight but we can’t have the tracksuit being clowns for 5 eps then adding 50 clowns doesn’t make it better.

Kingpin…nothing about it was good.

Yelena and Kate fight and chemistry is the best part.

No to the LARPers even though I knew it was coming.

Cool trick arrow building

Maya was looking hot :mjlit:

Yelena and Clint needed a more intense ending.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I enjoyed the show. All of the actors did their thing. I like Kate Bishop. I want to see the relationship between her and Yelena grow. My issue is this. I understand that Disney is putting movie budget money behind these shows. It's not required for all of the shows though. This needed 8-10 episodes. I left feeling underwhelmed. It had the potential but it needed more time. Which has been my main complaint for the Marvel shows and The Mandalorian in general.

This needed less. The only reason this stretched out to right before Christmas was for that “will he make it” trope.

If the watch had a tracker in it there’s no reason it should ever not have been in his hands. Losing the Ronin suit…again just to introduce those LARPers to make the finale suit.

This show should have been a lean 2hr movie of people with grudges. Instead we got 6 episodes of a bad Home Alone sequel.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
That’s the other thing. The watch didn’t need to be this mystery.
We only care about his wife because of Clint. The race to get it would have been better just saying I need to protect my wife.
It’s just needlessly adding mystery for the sake of it.