BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
"its unpredible bibble squibble gotta teeeeeell youuuuuuu!!"
:banderas:

damn. i forgot lil cutie is Kate Bishop.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Perhaps but hawkeye is coming out way after black widow..these shows are suppose to set up a direct storyline to a movie
Gotcha, out of the movies that have been announced the come after Black Widow I haven't heard anything. But I did hear a youtuber speculate the new Black Widow being in this show may point to a future Thunderbolts themed movie but nothing like that had been announced.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Black widow movie '> winter Solider and falcon> hawkeye >

hawkeye and winter solider get captured by the new black widow and forced into the thunderbolts

thunderbolts series suicide squad with Ronan winter solider nee black widow and zemo
(Maybe frank castle) > young avenger series or movie with kate bishop ms marvel etc

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
this is no disrespect but why does the internet sweat her so hard for this role as Kate Bishop?
she was annointed this role like Krasinski is annointed as Mr Fantastic (altho I admit I am guilty of this one tho)
Yeah I just don't see the hype when it comes to her. Not even saying she's a bad actress or anything either.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Yeah I just don't see the hype when it comes to her. Not even saying she's a bad actress or anything either.

exactly- I dont know anything about her...and she maybe a good actress and do justice to the role..but people act like she was born to play THIS ROLE ONLY....was she a big hawkeye fan? does she shoot arrows in her spare time? has a dog who eats pizzas?

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Hailee Steinfeld wasting her talents on being Renners sidekick smh

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
this is no disrespect but why does the internet sweat her so hard for this role as Kate Bishop?
she was annointed this role like Krasinski is annointed as Mr Fantastic (altho I admit I am guilty of this one tho)
Because she looks the part and is one of the most talented young actresses out there. She and Florence Pugh are gonna be winning Academy Awards and shyt for the next 20-40 years, so they're both huge gets for the MCU.

And the better the person for the role, the more likely it is that role will get fleshed out and given it's own series. It's super unlikely she would come into the MCU without knowing she's gonna get her own movie. Ditto Pugh. So that's more content in the future.

Last edited: