Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I don’t even know who she is?
Nominated for best supporting actress at the Oscars for the Coens film True Grit when she was 13.

Breakout star in the teen comedy Edge of Seventeeth with Woody Harrelson a few years back.

And last year she was the lead actress in the Bumlebee movie, and voiced Gwen in Enter The Spiderverse.

She's legit.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Marvel's 'Hawkeye' Series Finds Its Writer With 'Mad Men' Scribe (Exclusive)

Jonathan Igla, who cut his teeth on the AMC drama, will write Marvel's Disney+ series.

The Marvel series, being developed for the upcoming streaming service Disney+, has tapped Jonathan Igla to act as writer and executive producer. Igla cut his teeth, or sharpened his arrowhead, as it were, as a writer and executive story editor on Mad Men, the award-winning drama that helped establish AMC as a go-to place for critically acclaimed TV.

Jeremy Renner is due to reprise his titular role as the bow-and-arrow wielding Avengers superhero. The story is due to focus on Clint Barton, a non-superpowered hero, trying to teach another hero with an affinity for the bow, Kate Bishop, how to be a hero with no super powers.

The series is tentatively set for a fall 2021 debut and is part of Marvel’s Phase Four round of releases. Phase Four includes the debut of Marvel shows on Disney+, the first one being The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, set for a fall 2020 unveiling. That is to be followed by WandaVision (spring 2021), Loki (also spring 2021), then Hawkeye. At D23, Marvel chief Kevin Feige announced that shows featuring She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel and Moon Knight were also in the works.

Igla’s boarding completes most of the key creative hiring for the Phase Four shows. Malcolm Spellman (Empire) is penning Winter Soldier, with Kari Scogland (The Handmaid’s Tale) directing; WandaVision has Jac Schaeffer (Captain Marvel) as showrunner; and Loki has Michael Waldron (Rick & Morty) writing and exec producing.

In addition to working on Mad Men, Igla was a writer-co-producer on Fox’s short-lived sports drama Pitch and writer-supervising producer on Sorry for Your Loss, Facebook’s drama that starred Elizabeth Olsen.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
i looked at her film credits and they haven't given her all that much:dead:

Considering how many women her age are supporting role only. She routinely gets or is rumored for franchise roles.

She was last on the list for Supergirl

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Production on Marvel Studios planned Disney Plus series, Hawkeye, has been postponed indefinitely. Originally scheduled to begin production this July, the series has now been removed from the studio’s 2020 production schedule.

While the news is sure to disappoint fans, the signs have been pointing towards a possible delay over the past several weeks. The studio has moved Ms. Marvel into an April start of production and is already casting for Moon Knight and She-Hulk, both of which will film ahead of Hawkeye, meaning that while we might not see the Avenging Archer when we thought we would, the big production wheel keeps on turning.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
im actually looking forward to this, cause I fox with Kate Bishop.
best part of West Coast Avengers imo.