The Boom Bap Era
solid episode
The uncle better not be bait and switch
It sure sounded like him
smiling-sarcastic.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Yall Never Read The Fraction Run On Hawkeye? Best Hawkeye Run Ever. shyt is Super Accurate
no, but it must be, b/c i've heard the name "Fraction" more in the past month than I heard the name "Tony Stark" in 10 years.

doesn't change the fact that russian dudes saying "bro" over and over is already old.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Stanfield is fukkin' gorgeous. I lost track of her after True Grit, like I might have seen her in one thing since possible none. Didn't realize how beautiful a woman she grew into.
She was in Bumblebee, it's a transformers prequel, so nothing to do with the rest of the series.

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
no, but it must be, b/c i've heard the name "Fraction" more in the past month than I heard the name "Tony Stark" in 10 years.

doesn't change the fact that russian dudes saying "bro" over and over is already old.

Lmaooo its from the source material. shyt just fight Fraction at this point :russ:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
All these shows so far are just precursers for reoccurring villains and building out a new team of avengers from their origin story. I think what we're witnessing in this phase is just birth of a new avengers team kinda like how Ironman started the story of the MCU from 2008