Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really digging this show and episode 3 was great.

The way they're establishing all the parallels between the character's being motivated by their families is great storytelling. You could really see Kate feeling Clint's pain when he couldn't hear his son on the phone:wow:

Those kid Maya scenes were sad. "What sound does the sky make?" :sadbron:

Even though her dad was involved in crime he was still trying to be a good father just like Clint.

Did the Echo actress get into an accident before filming? I could have sworn I saw pics after she got casted and she didn't have the prosthetic leg.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am so serious. If this aint Donfrio, I'm raining down unholy hellfire on these forums, anybody can get negged :damn:

Sick of being faked out by Feige.

This is obviously Donfrio in this scene. They better not be trolling us:damn:

It’s definitely him.. I saw the actor tease this show a few weeks ago on his Twitter. Feige prolly sent Marvel goons after him and Molina

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Ayyoooooo these sick b*stards creative :laff:

The way they had her riding the rocking horse. I already know jbo niqqas finna cut that scene up. I was big time fukking around before but they are very much adding a sexual subtext to their dynamic. :usure:

Literary and Film Analysis brehs know what I’m talking about

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Dead ass Hailee Steinfield is gorgeous. Like she got that natural beauty where she really doesn’t need make up like that. Man..:wow:

Show is fire too. And yeah Kingpin is dead ass in this..it’s pretty obvious too.

The way Fiege is slowly migrating the Netflix MCU folks into his films/shows is :obama:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:gucci:WHERE DID THEY FIND THIS BROAD?

SHES ABOUT THE UGLIEST CHICK IN MCU HISTORY.

:devil:
:evil:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dead ass Hailee Steinfield is gorgeous. Like she got that natural beauty where she really doesn’t need make up like that. Man..:wow:

Show is fire too. And yeah Kingpin is dead ass in this..it’s pretty obvious too.

The way Fiege is slowly migrating the Netflix MCU folks into his films/shows is :obama:
You ain't lying. I'm borderline obsessed right now.

:takedat: