Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don't know why, but i like these regular people superhero movies/shows better than all that cosmic shyt.
Give me street level heroes like Spiderman, Daredevil over Superman and Dr manhatten. I enjoyed Falcon and Winter Soldier and so far this Series, much more than Wandavison.
When is hero is more grounded, them fighting a regular thug is interesting. Versus Loki figuring out how to defeat a cloud.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
I don't know why, but i like these regular people superhero movies/shows better than all that cosmic shyt.
Give me street level heroes like Spiderman, Daredevil over Superman and Dr manhatten. I enjoyed Falcon and Winter Soldier and so far this Series, much more than Wandavison.
When is hero is more grounded, them fighting a regular thug is interesting. Versus Loki figuring out how to defeat a cloud.

Cosmic works better in movies

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Hawkeye wife and daughter finna be on his ASSSSS for missin Christmas fukking round with this highfalutin 22 year old heffa
:russ:

The optics are horrible for this niqqa:bryan:
- hawkeye’s wife must not give a fuk or is super trustworthy. Cuz he spent nearly 10 years “chilling” with black widow :patrice:
And now that she’s dead he’s “mentoring” this 20 year old protege :steviej:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I liked all the shows for their own reasons. But this is so far my favorite. It just seems grounded, more light-hearted, yet real. Nothing mythical or mystical, no wild legacies to live up to, no type of political intrigue . Just two people trying their best to do what’s right in the world during their day to day

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Oh yea. Exactly :dead:

Clint got his whole family at home making gingerbread house while he out there shacking with itty bitty ms thang
:lolbron:

- hawkeye’s wife must not give a fuk or is super trustworthy. Cuz he spent nearly 10 years “chilling” with black widow :patrice:

Never even thought of that :ohhh:

Don't you motherfukkers dare put that evil on me :russ:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
show is pretty damn good so far. I like how the flipped the character Swordsman but kept that creepy ass mustache :russ:

Kate reminds me a lot ike peter too. They both really good athletically so early on in they super hero careers but make such dumbass rookie mistakes. She finna be on Clint's level of skill by the time the show ends

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Never even thought of that :ohhh:

Don't you motherfukkers dare put that evil on me :russ:
They call him Hawkeye for a reason:
He know how to scope them. :shaq::sas2:

Soon as he took her mask off and saw it was a fine young sheh he said
funny-animated-gifs-best-gifs-jon-voight-anaconda-creepy-face.gif

Made the decision to “mentor” right then and there

RARI_Godwind

Daps
Kate reminds me a lot ike peter too. They both really good athletically so early on in they super hero careers but make such dumbass rookie mistakes. She finna be on Clint's level of skill by the time the show ends
I been feeling that too!!!
Wish we had a Rick Dalton smiley lol.
Hit the nail on the head with this one. I’ve been getting inklings of Spider-Man type approach to intro new heroes.

The Macau fight scene in Shang Chi felt very Spider-Man to me as well. Best part of that movie imo.

I’d even like to see more of Kate alone on her previous adventures. Hailee carries the character well and seems like the casting is up there with Tom Holland as Pete. Too bad we won’t see them together on screen :mjcry:

I liked all the shows for their own reasons. But this is so far my favorite. It just seems grounded, more light-hearted, yet real. Nothing mythical or mystical, no wild legacies to live up to, no type of political intrigue . Just two people trying their best to do what’s right in the world during their day to day

:blessed: I’m not alone! This is exactly why I’m diggin this sht so much too. I’m not a big fan of holiday themed things but i don’t even give a fukk here. It’s easy to get into, easy to follow, low but real stakes, original story that will all make sense and matter more later.

Marvel been missing that lately with every Niqqa either tryna take over the world or blow up the galaxy n sht :hhh:

Back to Basics.

You might got the stuff but you’ve got a lot to learn.:usure:

Here’s how you become … An Avenger:myman:

I’m here for it. I’m widdit :wow:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I been feeling that too!!!
Wish we had a Rick Dalton smiley lol.
Hit the nail on the head with this one. I’ve been getting inklings of Spider-Man type approach to intro new heroes.

The Macau fight scene in Shang Chi felt very Spider-Man to me as well. Best part of that movie imo.

I’d even like to see more of Kate alone on her previous adventures. Hailee carries the character well and seems like the casting is up there with Tom Holland as Pete. Too bad we won’t see them together on screen :mjcry:

:blessed: I’m not alone! This is exactly why I’m diggin this sht so much too. I’m not a big fan of holiday themed things but i don’t even give a fukk here. It’s easy to get into, easy to follow, low but real stakes, original story that will all make sense and matter more later.

Marvel been missing that lately with every Niqqa either tryna take over the world or blow up the galaxy n sht :hhh:

Back to Basics.

You might got the stuff but you’ve got a lot to learn.:usure:

Here’s how you become … An Avenger:myman:

I’m here for it. I’m widdit :wow:
wait what do you mean?

RARI_Godwind

Daps
wait what do you mean?
The funky ass sht going on with the rights to Spider-Man. I think there’s one other contracted appearance for Spider-Man in the MCU but No Way Home is suppose to be the character’s last as a feature. Hence the name.

Sony suppose to take over from there :mjcry:

The last development I seen was that Steve Ditko’s estate also has rights to the character and can hold up any further releases :dahell:

If I’m not up to date or have been misinformed please, by all means correct me.:hubie:

For the love of god tell me I’m wrong :damn:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
The funky ass sht going on with the rights to Spider-Man. I think there’s one other contracted appearance for Spider-Man in the MCU but No Way Home is suppose to be the character’s last as a feature. Hence the name.

Sony suppose to take over from there :mjcry:

The last development I seen was that Steve Ditko’s estate also has rights to the character and can hold up any further releases :dahell:

If I’m not up to date or have been misinformed please, by all means correct me.:hubie:

For the love of god tell me I’m wrong :damn:
Amy pascal confirmed three more Sony-mcu Spider-Man movies