Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watching now. Seems like the show was created solely for setting up a spin-off .
Young Avengers on deck I'm assuming.
They already have Kate Bishop, Joaquin Torres, Eli Bradley, Scarlet Witch's twins and Cassie Lang in the MCU and Riri Williams, Kamala Khan, and America Chavez in upcoming projects.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This is easily the worst Marvel show

However, because of low expectations I still find it enjoyable. Its not really setting me up for disappointment like with WandaVision :manny:

I also like how the show's look seems to be in line with more Phase 1.

Im in:ehh:

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
Marvel announced a upcoming project "echo"

Echo is a deaf chick, who's kingpins adoptive daughter.

In this show, clints showed he knows sign language, and wears a hearing aid. I'm guessing they find a way to connect all that
Im pretty sure Echo was the chick at the end of the second episode.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The part that strained my disbelief the most is that a regular, non-superpowered, college girl who was never in a "real" fight but took some normal karate classes back when she was 15 (not trained by a mystical Kung Fu master or anything) can beat up grown men.

I can accept that she's an Olympic level archer and fencer, but it's hard to accept that some storefront Tiger Shulman classes would amount to much.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The part that strained my disbelief the most is that a regular, non-superpowered, college girl who was never in a "real" fight but took some normal karate classes back when she was 15 (not trained by a mystical Kung Fu master or anything) can beat up grown men.

I can accept that she's an Olympic level archer and fencer, but it's hard to accept that some storefront Tiger Shulman classes would amount to much.
She has a black belt at 15 been training her whole life plus probably had high level trainer

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Dude she literally said 5 years old...:dahell: plus she's still green asf her face got fukked up, slow asf. She needs heavy training on top of what she knows...