Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It’s sort of funny but now I see that outside of “he has a family” and “Hawkeye and Widow are best friends” Hawkeye had no real character traits or motivations in the movies.

In the comics he is this arrogant jerk and that works because as a guy who shoots arrows he has to be arrogant to be a superhero.

I hope they flesh him out in this series. Sort of what they did with Falcon and Scarlet Witch in their series.

Last edited:
Daps
Marvel got another one. I didn't ask for this, wasn't hyped for it at all, but Marvel really put out a Hawkeye Christmas special and it's flames :wow:

Wifey even likes it and she aint a marvel head like me.:wow:

Marvel really can't lose outchea :wow:

For those saying Kingpin is gonna be in this, I just can't see how Donfrio would fit in this world of Hawkeye. Are yall sure about that? :patrice:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Marvel got another one. I didn't ask for this, wasn't hyped for it at all, but Marvel really put out a Hawkeye Christmas special and it's flames :wow:

Wifey even likes it and she aint a marvel head like me.:wow:

Marvel really can't lose outchea :wow:

For those saying Kingpin is gonna be in this, I just can't see how Donfrio would fit in this world of
Hawkeye. Are yall sure about that? :patrice:
Marvel announced a upcoming project "echo"

Echo is a deaf chick, who's kingpins adoptive daughter.

In this show, clints showed he knows sign language, and wears a hearing aid. I'm guessing they find a way to connect all that

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I was expecting there to be some sort of dramatic backstory to it, as well - but no - turns out when you're just a regular guy with a bow and arrow fighting with space gods and alien armies, you might get a little :old::flabbynsick:over time. Who knew? :leon:
these bow and arrow/boomerang dudes getting of real light.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I love it. Hope he does that going fwd. Dude deserves his accolades and praise for what he's doing. I was telling wifey today that dude has realized the dreams of a young black boy named Neo who found comfort and solace in the world of comic books. Dude has literally done the impossible. He's a god among men.
See that is that positive feedback I was talking about

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I love it. Hope he does that going fwd. Dude deserves his accolades and praise for what he's doing. I was telling wifey today that dude has realized the dreams of a young black boy named Neo who found comfort and solace in the world of comic books. Dude has literally done the impossible. He's a god among men.
It probably has to do with him expanding into Star Wars so he needs his own production branding ( it’s a branding problem) away from Marvel