Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching the 2nd episode :ehh:

So far it's been a good introduction for the Kate Bishop character.

Dope seeing Tony Dalton and Vera Farmiga in this.

Clint just wants to get home to his kids and make gingerbread houses :francis:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
young kate bishop was the worst acting ive ever seen in the mcu. But after that i loved this. I love the christmas feel to it as well. Renner has definitely put his own personality into clint barton at this point. But both have been through a lot these past 5 years it all makes sense.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
just finished the first 2 and it was decent... :ehh:

Damn its crazy he lost his hearing in his ear tho... first he lawst Nat now this...:beli:

I was expecting there to be some sort of dramatic backstory to it, as well - but no - turns out when you're just a regular guy with a bow and arrow fighting with space gods and alien armies, you might get a little :old::flabbynsick:over time. Who knew? :leon:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was expecting there to be some sort of dramatic backstory to it, as well - but no - turns out when you're just a regular guy with a bow and arrow fighting with space gods and alien armies, you might get a little :old::flabbynsick:over time. Who knew? :leon:

I mean :mjgrin: even in black widow they showed nat wasn't physically superhuman her body had hella scar tissue

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Good so far. I liked 2nd episode a lot more then the first. Kate's character so far has been disinteresting to me. Maybe she will get better as the series continues.
Hawkeye is kind of what I expected out of a lead role for him. But he is still doing a good enough job with it though. The moments with his family bring out the most out of his character to me.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
I'm liking the show so far. I guess it's because with a lot of things in life I temper my expectations. Good and bad thing. Kate's not that interesting but she can get it. Clint is doing about what he has always done in this role so really no changes there. The story looks like it will be something that unfortunately I will forget about in like a year or so.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
I'm liking the show so far. I guess it's because with a lot of things in life I temper my expectations. Good and bad thing. Kate's not that interesting but she can get it. Clint is doing about what he has always done in this role so really no changes there. The story looks like it will be something that unfortunately I will forget about in like a year or so.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First two episodes were alright, first one was better than the second imo. The whole search for a hoody and NYC Larkers thing wasn't interesting. I think Kate's character will pick up though. The Clint/Kate dynamic comes across like the one with Tony/Peter

Conz

Superstar
Daps
it's good. feels like a more fun, more sanitized version of the netflix shows. not much to talk about. glad it's only 6 episodes, as they all should be

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Doesn't seem like they will dialogue us to death, which is good. Some basic action. Other then that nothing exciting so far about this show. The alleged villian, if indeed the villian, you could see a mile away.