Official Hateful Eight Thread

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
my girl wanted to see this but she couldnt get past when they were on the carriage and the driver kept screaming "GET IN 'ERRRR" and she kept hearing bytch Dab by Migos "GET IN ERRR GET IN ERRRR" :dead: of course i never noticed when i had previously saw the movie but now that scene has me done

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Dogs >>>>> Messicans
A good redbox $1.64 scoop. :ld:
I don't know why y'all mad at QT for using '******'......Esau, knuckle dragging descendant of the rhesus monkey is just running his Cac route in life.

12642493_10153877722449362_5749536352437508432_n.jpg

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
LMAO! Kurt Russell blacked out: "what the fux did tell you about talking? you think i bust you in your head in front of these people...I dungive a FUX!" (its the way he said it like a pure savage that moved me).

But what does not make sense is the old hick general, said his son came to Wyoming seeking fortune, and if he'd accomplished his goal, he'd be home by now. Samuel L was not in the haberdashery yet when he was telling that story. He'd never heard the general tell the story about his son to Goggins, because he was in the stables with Bob.
Samuel was not lying about running across him. Because he only brought up the story after he'd come in and found out who the general was.

Samuel L revealed had revealed that white boys leave their homes and come up to the mountains looking fortune and him, and they dont find fortune. So i thought the general was certainly alluding to his son being having gone to take Marquis Warren's head.

My thing is wouldn't the general know his son went to Wyoming looking for that reward on the Major? So he'd never accept the Major having a seat across from him, or bring him stew. And he knows his son is dead. Seems like he'd have an idea that his boy got popped trying get that bounty.
That line had me dying. Perfect delivery. Kurt russell a savage i really liked this movie but i understand why people wouldnt

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I really enjoyed this one. I really enjoyed Jackson, Leigh, and Groggins in particular. Really great character arc for Groggins, and it was cool to see a woman play the villain for once. Tatum's appearance as her brother was kinda cool. I thought he did a great job with that small bit part.

I do think QT tends to OD on the N-word though and it's becoming predictable and obnoxious. Yes, this was set during Reconstruction, an era that birthed the KKK, however it's like he's fixated on squeezing as many uses of the word as possible in every frame. He really needs to learn restraint because it's becoming a real turn off.

Daps
yoo I was soo surprised by this movie. I don't know how anybody could not like it. ppl had scared me away from it, plus I wasn't the biggest fan of Django Unchained (only Tarantino movie I didn't really mess with) so I'd pretty much already peaced out to this movie but damn ....

Tim Roth surprised the heck out of me being in this movie. Now playing as Oswaldo Mobry :mjlol:Coming through with that prim and proper Queen's accent.

Michael Madsen brehs? It took me 15 minutes trying to figure out where I'd seen this nikka :stopitslime: then I remembered he was the psycho from Reservoir Dogs :ohhh:

Sam Jackson really surprised me too, I didn't think he had it in him. Now this is the type of slavery / reconstruction era movie I like to see, one where the black main character ain't no damn sidekick or token but a badass. Jackson had every other character in that movie eating off his plate. Shyt was crazy.

Walter Groggins was the standout actor IMO though. Guy straight killed me everytime he opened his mouith :mjlol:that exagerrated southern accent, how he had no spine, his exagerrated mannerisms ... sherrif of red rock ... :mjlol::umad:STOP!!

I had fun with this movie :ahh:After Django Unchained I was :whoa:on any more Tarantino movies but now I'm back on the hype train :jawalrus:

Yes, there was a gratuitous use of the n-word, but y'all know how this tarantino cat is ... it's like he cums everytime he hears that term.

Daps
if you didn't like this movie, then that makes me think that you are probably not a fan of most tarantino movies because it wasn't any different from his usual style to warrant any specific criticism. Its always been about the dialogue in his movies, that's what reels you in, the action is just the icing, but if you weren't riveted for the first half of the movie (which some claim was a bore-fest) then I don't know what to tell you.

Daps
super late redboxed blurayed it should have seen this in theaters im mad as fukk i seen the revenant at the movies over this

hateful 8 > shyts all over the revenant

sam killing white folks and calling them cac crackers homie swag was on a hundred thouasand trillion :myman:

Funny I was going to watch either The Revenant or H8ful 8 and decided to watch the Tarantino flick. Is it even sensible to watch Revenant now? I feel like nothing can match Hateful eight :whoo:

Might watch it tomorrow if y'all don't pour gas on it.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Funny I was going to watch either The Revenant or H8ful 8 and decided to watch the Tarantino flick. Is it even sensible to watch Revenant now? I feel like nothing can match Hateful eight :whoo:

Might watch it tomorrow if y'all don't pour gas on it.

It's cool but a lot of boring parts hateful 8 was non stop fukkery

Daps
It's cool but a lot of boring parts hateful 8 was non stop fukkery

I don't know if I wanna watch it now.

Hateful Eight was phenomenal.

EDIT:

Fukk it, I'll bite. Since it is set in the 19th century and I'm already into that setting right now I might as well watch it. Now or never, plus Leo got an Oscar eh.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Yeah there is lol. Alamo wasn't showing the 70mm version. At least not my Alamo. And right after the scene with Sam and Bruce dern, the lights went on and it said on the screen "intermission" and had a 12 minute timer

March 29th on Blu-ray

Just got done watching this. Did the Roadshow version get a Home Video release?