Official Hateful Eight Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I saw this on Netflix a few weeks ago. It’s terrible.

It’s like a short story stretching to be a novel. Everybody was who you thought they were (them except for the trap door) and didn’t end up going anywhere.

Visually beautiful though.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I saw this on Netflix a few weeks ago. It’s terrible.

It’s like a short story stretching to be a novel. Everybody was who you thought they were (them except for the trap door) and didn’t end up going anywhere.

Visually beautiful though.
If by terrible , you mean terribly dope, then I agree :blessed:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I can't fukk with Tarantino anymore. Dude seems like he's laughing behind my back with the number of times he drops ****** in a movie.

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Just watched this on Netflix.

I was waiting for a big twist or surprise but it never came.

When you find out someone poisoned the coffee and Tatum is in the basement are the closest things to twists that the movie has.

Was Jackson's character telling the truth about the "No Dogs or Mexicans" sign? Are there even any Mexicans in Wyoming in 2018? Doubt there was that many in 1870s/80s to justify a sign.

If he was telling the truth why did Minnie let him in?

It was an enjoyable movie, not as good as some Tarantino's other movies :ehh::yeshrug:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was ight, most memorable thing about the movie was sam jackson and dude with big forehead and the story about the guitar that was smashed by kirk douglas

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Just watched this on Netflix.

I was waiting for a big twist or surprise but it never came.

When you find out someone poisoned the coffee and Tatum is in the basement are the closest things to twists that the movie has.

Was Jackson's character telling the truth about the "No Dogs or Mexicans" sign? Are there even any Mexicans in Wyoming in 2018? Doubt there was that many in 1870s/80s to justify a sign.

If he was telling the truth why did Minnie let him in?
That was the running theme throughout the movie. The Lincoln letter, was Dude really the new sheriff of Red rock? did Marquis really sodomize old dudes son? Was Bob really looking after the place? Did Domague really have a gang in Red Rock waiting? We find out answers to some of these questions but not all which is by design...but QT isn't without his plot holes.