Official Hateful Eight Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Did this movie get a 4K Blu-ray release yet? That would be the perfect format to release the 70mm Film Roadshow version to.

No clue. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't release that version tho. The whole point of the roadshow was to get people into the theater and promote film preservation etc.

Daps
Finally saw this piff.

Really enjoyed it. Not a perfect film but I was entertained and I thought it was wonderfully bizarre.

The Sam Jackson speech about old buddy's son:wow:

Starting to see pictures, ain't ya?

maxresdefault.jpg

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Finally saw this. Not sure what to make of the movie. I'm sure it will be pretty polarizing on here.

Now I'm about to go back and read

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would yall say this his goriest film? To me it is, from what I recall at least. Definitely looks Sam Jack's most challenging role.

I thought the girl really deserved her nomination. I like the premise and everything but Tarantino really prolonged for at least 25 mins

7/10

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Finally bothered to watch this.

The first like 30 minutes or so was alright.

But this film was overly long and absolutely pointless. You could see everything coming from a mile away. I only enjoyed the set up. Once they were in the cabin it was just flat out bad. Kurt Russell was by far the best part in the film. Once he died I didn't care at all.

Tim roth role must have originally been for Christopher waltz because he came off like it.

Just an excuse for Tarantino to use the n word 1000 times and show violence.

Seriously can anyone tell me what the point of this film was?

3/10

Last edited:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Good film.
Walton Goggins stole the show and Michael Madsen still can't act.

There is reason he hasn't been in more then 6 big movies (all tiny roles except for Donnie Brisco) besides the QT flicks he's been in since he was in Reservoir Dogs in 1992. Dude is starring in Turkish horror films and TV shows I've never heard of. He's the worst actor in anything I've ever seen him in.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
There is reason he hasn't been in more then 6 big movies (all tiny roles except for Donnie Brisco) besides the QT flicks he's been in since he was in Reservoir Dogs in 1992. Dude is starring in Turkish horror films and TV shows I've never heard of. He's the worst actor in anything I've ever seen him in.
Quit quoting shyt I wrote a year ago