Official Hateful Eight Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Pretty much. As long as the check clears, Sam will do the movie. :yeshrug: He makes at least three movies a year since the early 00's. He doesn't care about the script, the cast or what the movie's about he'll do it as long as the ink is dry. Same with Bruce Willis, same with Seagal and as long as the wig is good, same with Woody Harrelson.

Sam is the highest grossing actor of all time at the US box office for a reason :manny:

Being Mace Windu and Nick Fury didn't hurt either.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
movie is 2 hrs and 56 mins long...definitely not the type to watch on a laptop for the 1st time.
why in the flying fukk dont yall have ya laptop hooked up to the tv via hdmi :mindblown:....i wouldnt even think about watching these leaks if i only had the laptop option....had no idea this movie was this long tho, no way in hell i would've seen it in theater :pachaha:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why in the flying fukk dont yall have ya laptop hooked up to the tv via hdmi :mindblown:....i wouldnt even think about watching these leaks if i only had the laptop option....had no idea this movie was this long tho, no way in hell i would've seen it in theater :pachaha:
its not even that we don't hook the laptop up to the tv. for anticipated movies bout to come out in theaters, Watching it first from the laptop isn't an option imo

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
its not even that we don't hook the laptop up to the tv. for anticipated movies bout to come out in theaters, Watching it first from the laptop isn't an option imo
yea thats just silly to me...i havent watched a movie from the laptop or computer since i was in high school especially with tv's having flash drives now

i wont be watching anything til after the games anyway

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
although they said ****** bout 300 times, i still enjoyed the movie. :francis:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I wonder how many people are gonna walk out before Samuel L Jacksons cock-sucking story..

Cause The Hateful Eight movie draaaaaaaaaaaaags before then.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Even though this is Tarantino, I was not expecting this kinda violence. shyt caught me off guard a couple of times :huhldup:

I had very low expectations for this, but I was engaged for the whole 2hr40+min the movie runs. Not a top tier Tarantino film but it was still pretty damn good, way better than I expected. And yes, the "N" word is used way too much for no damn reason, Tarantino 101.

Neither this or The Revenant were "best picture" worthy though.

PS: I always find it funny that y'all bytch and moan about watching screeners and the quality of some of the stuff that leaks. Motherfukkers, not even Creed has hit theaters here in Chile. If it's not a blockbuster like Star Wars, we get award season movies in like February-March and I'm not waiting all that damn time :manny:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I sort of regret watching this but I'll do better with The Revenant and wait. Even on a bigger TV, knowing this was filmed in 70mm, I'm sure there was some stuff that wasn't framed properly and it clearly wasn't the experience QT wanted people to have.

Good movie. Real talky. Obviously. It's actually a lot like a Western Reservoir Dogs and Inglorious b*stards put together. Man, does QT love throwing around the n bomb. It might've been in this more than Django Unchained. It got uncomfortable at times. Due to the time period, I knew it would be used, but it got tossed around very freely.

Goggins and Jackson are the best parts about the movie, and there's a part with Jackson that will go down in history as one of the craziest parts of any Tarantino flick. Gotta let it sink in a bit more. I feel unfair judging it by watching a DVD screener.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About to watch this. I've never been more ready to hate a Tarantino movie, based off of not liking Django that much, this being 3 hrs and another western, and me waking up to the fact that Tarantino might actually be a hack.

Armond White has convinced me in the last year that Tarantino might be an autistic bum that just shows violence in a hipstery way and is incapable of provoking any emotion from a viewer other than "that was cool".

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Finished last night. Need to watch again asap. :blessed:This is def a top 3 QT flick. Better than Django by far.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Movie was really good, enjoyed it a lot. Despite it's length it went pretty quick for me. So many twists and turns :wow:. Liked it more than Tarrantino's last two films.

Sam's character was like an Older Django and him and Walter Goggin's were really good and the best parts.

I was shouting at my tv when Kurt Russel's character was holding the poisoned the coffee, I didn't think he would actually drink it and then die so fast and early :damn:

Also thought Sam's and Goggin's characters would end up offing each other but they ended up teaming up. That "Black Man, White Hell" chapter truly felt like hell at a point:wow:, Warren was in total control and then the whole thing just flipped and turned, it was like a person surrounded by hungry wolves, thought he was done.

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
This is going to spectacular in a gargantuan theater setting

:sas2::youngsabo::salute:Tarantino's film continue to be difficult to rank.