Official 'Halo' TV Show Thread | Paramount +

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Kwan needs to get axed. Great episode overall. Felt like the show would've been better overall if they focused on this Chief figuring out his origin story schtick + the Halo stuff instead of having this Kwan stuff tacked on.

I just don't see the point to her story. I can't see how it's gonna wrap back in unless her planet has something to do with the halo.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just don't see the point to her story. I can't see how it's gonna wrap back in unless her planet has something to do with the halo.

200.gif

yeah from what i heard its not good:mjlol:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Probably gonna shoehorn her into being a chosen one, saving the master chief, or being the reason the UNSC find Halo or an artifact

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Kwan needs to get axed. Great episode overall. Felt like the show would've been better overall if they focused on this Chief figuring out his origin story schtick + the Halo stuff instead of having this Kwan stuff tacked on.

Or their cld be a better way to do the Kwan resistance story. Have kai of another marine take da pellet out n then start showing their old memories of their family n their dad in resistance n bein captured young them killed and her out into marine program.

There's better ways to do it to mk us care bout resistance or them.

Or instead jus gimme back story of other marines slowly too instead of Kwan story line.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The show is alright but you can tell this is more 343’s Halo than Bungie’s Halo, which is a shame.
There's supposed to be a Destiny tv show coming but I can't say how far along it is or even if they are still doing it

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I’m glad season 2 is confirmed, you can tell they are really building something but I’m not sure they are going to stick the landing but I think they’ll work out the kinks next season

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I thought the show was better before Cortana was introduced. Yeah she's an integral part of the game but whenever her avatar appears, it looks goofy as hell.

And Kwan is an annoying ass character. If she was written in a way to make the audience dislike her, then they're doing a good job.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was hoping MC would kill that bytch