Official 'Halo' TV Show Thread | Paramount +

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I agree with the overall consensus that....

Just like Mando is more Boba Fett than Boba Fett

Vannak is more Master Chief than Master Chief

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Show is cool. Needs to get back to fighting. The battle scene in ep. 1 was EPIC. I know we have plot and world building, but it's time to get back to the action.

Also, I didn't need to see an extended scene of MC's butt, and every square inch of his body except his crotch. Then, we see nothing but the top of ol' girl's ass crack in an identical scene. That was that bullshyt. Hope Miranda Keyes need to be naked standing around for some reason soon :pachaha:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I haven't watched this yet but I think I'll wait until I can binge the whole thing. This is apparently slow as hell from what I'm hearing:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
1st 2 episodes were nice. Quick paced fighting scenes. 1st person views a bit. Quick storyline and subplot it was good.

These last episodes jus feel like filler crap slow garbage. We didn't need that long in his home the viewers picked up everything in da 1st scene didn't need it drawn out.

This is halo about a shooter game. Did they forgrt to have action scenes like where'd they all go.

And I'm sorry we don't care about the resistance or this girl. U gotta drop that resistance storyline it isn't grabbing us. Her whole family n all dem rebels can get vaporized and we really don't care.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
im ngl i really love this show. the kills feel real and the world feels believable. i like the liberties they took with rearranging story elements and adding new layers. its not the highest budget thing but i think this is what halo fans deserve. once they get into halo 1 storyline territory it will probably pick up. probably not until season two.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
im ngl i really love this show. the kills feel real and the world feels believable. i like the liberties they took with rearranging story elements and adding new layers. its not the highest budget thing but i think this is what halo fans deserve. once they get into halo 1 storyline territory it will probably pick up. probably not until season two.
They aren't this is a separate universe from the game which is why the gamer fans who are the base of this franchise are pissed.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
They aren't this is a separate universe from the game which is why the gamer fans who are the base of this franchise are pissed.
i mean some of the story elements are just rearranged. halsey has similar background and motivations from the game. when i say halo 1 storyline i meant discovering the halo ring and engaging with the covenant over that, seems to be where the show is building to. once they do that and get into cortana interacting with halo etc. i think the show will come into itself. im loving the buildup and the multiverse. lets be honest no one is going to top what bungie did storywise (except maybe if they gave it to marvel lol), especially with reach, so why even attempt.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
I'm holding out that these last 2 episodes are slow by nature to create some intrigue for the characters and universe. I'm mean the show would become very boring if chief went around like john Rambo every episode. And it makes sense why they are not following the games verbatim, cause it get boring knowing what to expect.

The show's decent but I want to see some actual Halo story line from the video game. This episode coming up seems to be the last bits of the trailers we've seen. But I cant imagine they wouldn't show the fall of reach in a trailer considering that it would probably be epic, also from the budget of the last few episodes i cant imaging it doing the fall of reach any justice.

It's tough, I mean its cool that I dont know what coming but then again I want some "Halo" moments. The closet we got to actual "Halo" is the names of characters and vehicle and weapon designs. Switch out the character names and vehicle design and you could have another tv show completely. If this show last long I feel like at this pace it wont get good til the end of season 2 at the earliest.

As a fan who grew up playing 1-3 on the OG xbox and then slowing stopped following halo after bungle gave it up. This show is nice that they give chief a back story.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Legit master chief hasn't done nething since the 1st episode.

We haven't seen ne of the marines fight since the first episode. Every other episode sum action wld be great. This show lookin like an anthalogy so far man. I'm tryin to figure out wha did they blow the 200m budget on?

JNew

Superstar
Daps
That Needler was big a fukk :mindblown:

imagine the size of the rocket launcher:wow: bananas
dbb1f33165b5ae80cd50f0de8f33b221.jpg