Official 'Halo' TV Show Thread | Paramount +

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Never played Halo, trying watching the first episode and couldn't get into it

I played a little bit of halo back in the day the story for the show is there you can tell they put alot into this budget but there are gaps as far as the cgi goes. Like the scenes with the covanent elders are fukking dope they spare no expense in bringing them to life but that first battle on that planet needed work.

I think the real fanboys nitpicking this to death and it's not that bad :manny: they need someone in control to smooth the rough edges

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I played a little bit of halo back in the day the story for the show is there you can tell they put alot into this budget but there are gaps as far as the cgi goes. Like the scenes with the covanent elders are fukking dope they spare no expense in bringing them to life but that first battle on that planet needed work.

I think the real fanboys nitpicking this to death and it's not that bad :manny: they need someone in control to smooth the rough edges

Basically this, I’ve played every Halo…but never got into the lore or read any of the books…but Halo fandom is notorious for nitpicking and shyt :hhh:

I’ll never forgive them nikkas for shytting on Locke the way they did.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Basically this, I’ve played every Halo…but never got into the lore or read any of the books…but Halo fandom is notorious for nitpicking and shyt :hhh:

I’ll never forgive them nikkas for shytting on Locke the way they did.

What happened with Locke again?! They was mad that he was black?! :heh:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
What happened with Locke again?! They was mad that he was black?! :heh:

Lowkey, you know that’s what it was about. They was mad Halo 5 was basically his game and chief played a bit part.

Granted 343 fukked themselves with the marketing but they still ain’t had to badmouth Locke the way they did.

His suit was fire too :ohlawd:

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I’m enjoying this more than MoonKnight tbh, now that the whole how he became Master Chief with Cortona stuff is out of the way I think it’ll hit its stride, but it’s not bad by any means.