Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

It's a big dumb movie but I'm willing to peep another lol, the best thing about the whole shyt to me was the fact that Kong is probably a baby. You see how much bigger that fossil was of one of his ancestors? They also said he was getting too big for that containment.

I think we need to run it back brehs :myman:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Godzilla is impervious to damage. He’s been slapped around two different continents and comes out looking clean. He’s the Floyd Mayweather of monsters. Leaving 12 round title fights with nary a scratch. It’s nothing but a shower, a splash of cologne and straight to the afterparty for G and Floyd.
:rudy: Makes it less fun to watch.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a big dumb movie but I'm willing to peep another lol, the best thing about the whole shyt to me was the fact that Kong is probably a baby. You see how much bigger that fossil was of one of his ancestors? They also said he was getting too big for that containment.

I think we need to run it back brehs :myman:

I didn't catch the Kong age references, but I can't see Kong overcoming all of Godzilla's advantages.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
he blew a hole in the damn earth and told
Kong :ufdup: Get up here and get this work that axe ain’t gonna save your ass or these humans from
This ass whipping u gonna get :birdman:

Kong must have been thinking the audacity of this lizard fukking up my home like that :gucci:

Godzilla is disrespectful for no damn reason. Kong was chilling.

those humans airlifted him like a corpse against his will on some :deadmanny: after already getting beat half to death, to a place he can finally call home. He’s ready to just kick back. He’s got a crib, got himself a throne, the mushrooms are starting to hit. Then Godzilla sees King’s light on and his TV going and essentially throws a brick through his front door on some “ay p*ssy, come outside. I ain’t done with you yet” :demonic:

is Godzilla still supposed to be a good guy?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
:rudy: Makes it less fun to watch.
I don’t mind it necessarily but you do have a point. There’s no stakes. In the first movie, those gnats got at him for a bit and Godzilla was KO’d for a while. People were commuting to work around his body and shyt. But he’s since had his ass beat waaaay worse and just walks it off like nothing.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yQTMhWY.gif

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I liked it. Godzilla vs. Kong went how it was supposed to, but can Godzilla at least take some damage, though? He looked clean even after the Mecha Godzilla fight. :why:

Speaking of Mecha Godzilla, shout out to the humans trying to keep us on top of the food chain.:ehh:

Lastly, I loved the way Kong used his agility and cunning during his fights. Really good showing.

Other than the fact that they used "Monster Zero's" brain to hook up to MechaGodzilla, did the "bad guys" ACTUALLY do anything other than try to help out humanity ? :jbhmm:
The humans didn't even strike first, Godzilla started it.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Kong must have been thinking the audacity of this lizard fukking up my home like that :gucci:

those humans airlifted him like a corpse against his will on some :deadmanny: after already getting beat half to death, to a place he can finally call home. He’s ready to just kick back. He’s got a crib, got himself a throne, the mushrooms are starting to hit. Then Godzilla sees King’s light on and his TV going and essentially throws a brick through his front door on some “ay p*ssy, come outside. I ain’t done with you yet” :demonic:

He's neutral the only thing he cares about the natural balance with him being the alpha titan. Anything that disrupts he loses his shyt aka King Ghidorah

gfunkfan

Pro
Daps

In short, Godzilla was Rick James and Kong's home was his couch. :mjlol:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
1.king ghildora
2.godzilla
3.king kong

rankings if they had to fight with no help from humans.:yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin