Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a really entertaining movie. I wish I saw it in theaters now that I’ve seen it.

They fight scenes were legit. I’d love to see another team up movie or movie about hollow earth

Decent movie. Liked the last Godzilla movie better. I watched it on HBO =Max.. It definitely needed that IMAX experience to kick it up a gear.

Even tough I consider myself a movie snob, I don't want good writing in a movie like this. I want Kong using a skyscraper to pop his shoulder back in place and lines like "Kong bows to NO ONE."

This movie was a lot of fun. My only regret was that I wasn't able to see it in a theater. Shout out to Paperboi and Demian Bixhir, who both seemed to know what kinda movie they were in and acted appropriately.

Just rented this in 4K on Apple TV

Watched on a 65" OLED.. Magnificent image quality :wow:

But still... needed IMAX. That Hong Kong fight scene would have been mesmerizing on the big screen. cant believe not a single theater in this fukking province is open smh

Enjoyed it, but what it really did for me is prove nothing will ever beat the THEATRICAL experience

thats why i told everyone out the gate , after i peeped my preview screenin , u gotta watch this on the BIG Skreen if you Kan

outside of the visuals during the fight scene , and HK x the Neon lights ,

just the nostalgia of seein these titans of cinema goin head 2 head for first time is just:banderas::blessed::manny:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Some dudes in this thread really talkin bout Kong won? :mjlol:

Kong is domesticated, he letting little girls dictate his actions, meanwhile Godzilla pullin up for the fade on sight :wow:

Humans had to save Kong from getting drowned in the first fade

2nd round Zilla put his foot on Kong chest and let him know his place :mjpls: dislocated Kong shoulder and everything, once again humans had to save his ass and restart his heart. Kong got his ass whooped

Mecha vs Godzilla though :whoa:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Kong is domesticated, he letting little girls dictate his actions, meanwhile Godzilla pullin up for the fade on sight :wow:

Humans had to save Kong from getting drowned in the first fade

2nd round Zilla put his foot on Kong chest and let him know his place :mjpls: dislocated Kong shoulder and everything, once again humans had to save his ass and restart his heart. Kong got his ass whooped

Mecha vs Godzilla though :whoa:
Godzilla LAAUGHED AT KONG:mjlol:
Lizards do no fukking laugh:mjlol:
This is a monumental L :mjlol:
Kong was not ready for this:mjlol:

The axe murderer

Daps
Lol at another round
sizyft0zuar21.jpg

The axe murderer

Daps

Thats a good fight. That mega kaiju was a problem Kong too big and agile though

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Godzilla would had to handle his own business after whipping my ass. Sorry.

How I look helping son? Shorty talking bout he not the enemy. My recently restarted heart says otherwise.

I woulda got up and went right down that fukking hole and back home. Let the surface figure that shyt out. :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
Canada

Kong is domesticated, he letting little girls dictate his actions, meanwhile Godzilla pullin up for the fade on sight

yep my favourite part of this movie was how Godzilla hopped out the whip with the hammer cocked. First scene of the movie, he was already fully loaded before even coming out the water.

He was ready for the smoke with mecha in Hong Kong (although in retrospect he probably wishes he stayed in the ocean) but sensed Kong was up to some fukkery half a world away and blew a hole in the earth just so he could kick Kong’s ass first.