Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Godzilla would had to handle his own business after whipping my ass. Sorry.

How I look helping son? Shorty talking bout he not the enemy. My recently restarted heart says otherwise.

I woulda got up and went right down that fukking hole and back home. Let the surface figure that shyt out. :stopitslime:

Kong is a fool for helping. Imagine getting your ass beat, the paramedics revive your ass and the some little girl is telling you to go save the dude that just whooped you from his own ass whooping.

Kong should have been like “fukk you mean help him. I shouldn’t have even come out in the first place”

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Godzilla would had to handle his own business after whipping my ass. Sorry.

How I look helping son? Shorty talking bout he not the enemy. My recently restarted heart says otherwise.

I woulda got up and went right down that fukking hole and back home. Let the surface figure that shyt out. :stopitslime:
Whats Kong for "fukk that noise"

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm just saving the second one to make a NEEGED gif later down the road.

Stop drop and roll!! :damn:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
yep my favourite part of this movie was how Godzilla hopped out the whip with the hammer cocked. First scene of the movie, he was already fully loaded before even coming out the water.

He was ready for the smoke with mecha in Hong Kong (although in retrospect he probably wishes he stayed in the ocean) but sensed Kong was up to some fukkery half a world away and blew a hole in the earth just so he could kick Kong’s ass first.

:dead:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yep my favourite part of this movie was how Godzilla hopped out the whip with the hammer cocked. First scene of the movie, he was already fully loaded before even coming out the water.

He was ready for the smoke with mecha in Hong Kong (although in retrospect he probably wishes he stayed in the ocean) but sensed Kong was up to some fukkery half a world away and blew a hole in the earth just so he could kick Kong’s ass first.

he blew a hole in the damn earth and told
Kong :ufdup: Get up here and get this work that axe ain’t gonna save your ass or these humans from
This ass whipping u gonna get :birdman:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Enjoyed the fukk outta this movie. It’s honestly what I wish all of the Transformer movies had been. They kept human related shyt to a bear minimum and no person had anything close to a story arch or learned a single damn lesson and I loved it.

Gawdzilla was in that joint rolling from one fight to the other like an arcade beat em up. Zero fukk given. Movie felt like Mortal Kombat with big azz monsters.

They can let Kong rest for the next movie but Destorayah better be pulling up for the fade...

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I liked it. Godzilla vs. Kong went how it was supposed to, but can Godzilla at least take some damage, though? He looked clean even after the Mecha Godzilla fight. :why:

Speaking of Mecha Godzilla, shout out to the humans trying to keep us on top of the food chain.:ehh:

Lastly, I loved the way Kong used his agility and cunning during his fights. Really good showing.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Enjoyed the fukk outta this movie. It’s honestly what I wish all of the Transformer movies had been. They kept human related shyt to a bear minimum and no person had anything close to a story arch or learned a single damn lesson and I loved it.

Gawdzilla was in that joint rolling from one fight to the other like an arcade beat em up. Zero fukk given. Movie felt like Mortal Kombat with big azz monsters.

They can let Kong rest for the next movie but Destorayah better be pulling up for the fade...
Thats funny.
Cause Paper Bois character was basically John Turturros character in Transformers!

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I liked it. Godzilla vs. Kong went how it was supposed to, but can Godzilla at least take some damage, though? He looked clean even after the Mecha Godzilla fight. :why:

Speaking of Mecha Godzilla, shout out to the humans trying to keep us on top of the food chain.:ehh:

Lastly, I loved the way Kong used his agility and cunning during his fights. Really good showing.

Godzilla is impervious to damage. He’s been slapped around two different continents and comes out looking clean. He’s the Floyd Mayweather of monsters. Leaving 12 round title fights with nary a scratch. It’s nothing but a shower, a splash of cologne and straight to the afterparty for G and Floyd.