Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was a really entertaining movie. I wish I saw it in theaters now that I’ve seen it.

They fight scenes were legit. I’d love to see another team up movie or movie about hollow earth

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Decent movie. Liked the last Godzilla movie better. I watched it on HBO =Max.. It definitely needed that IMAX experience to kick it up a gear.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:martin:
Writing was done with a Crayola, that mess was terrible.

Even tough I consider myself a movie snob, I don't want good writing in a movie like this. I want Kong using a skyscraper to pop his shoulder back in place and lines like "Kong bows to NO ONE."

This movie was a lot of fun. My only regret was that I wasn't able to see it in a theater. Shout out to Paperboi and Demian Bixhir, who both seemed to know what kinda movie they were in and acted appropriately.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just got done watching it on HBO Max and enjoyed it, definitely more entertaining than King of the Monsters :ehh:

I never expect much from the human side of the things, and the titan fights delivered.

Paperboi was funny to me, although him teaming with the kids was largely useless. Coach Taylor letting Eleven run wild :skip:

When Kong got his axe :banderas:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Just rented this in 4K on Apple TV

Watched on a 65" OLED.. Magnificent image quality :wow:

But still... needed IMAX. That Hong Kong fight scene would have been mesmerizing on the big screen. cant believe not a single theater in this fukking province is open smh

Enjoyed it, but what it really did for me is prove nothing will ever beat the THEATRICAL experience

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Treated Kong like some jobber in the second fight:stopitslime:

Kong had to get his heart restarted :francis:

Had to pop his shoulder in place:francis:

Laid out like
tumblr_m8k8scOMnQ1qkfq8lo2_400.gif