Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This was decent.
I enjoyed all the monster fighting stuff and glad to see they didn't cop out on showing a clear winner.
However, all the stuff with the humans was weak as hell which has been a problem with every movie in this series.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Also: Congratulations to Godzilla on winning the Movie Monster Madness Showdown. :myman:

Movie_Monster_Showdown-Winner.jpg

Which Cloverfield monster did Godzilla face tho :mjlol:

Because if it's this one...

068b972959d09fab70cc5e84cf423fd9.gif

:dead:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Well these a$$holes need to get it right, in his old movie's the muthafukka was using Karate, shuffling his feet like Muhammad Ali, hitting Judo Throws, what else his punk ass knows:martin:

:ufdup:Kong is still like only 21 year's old

Wait to Kong gets to that Grown Ass Man Stage around 35 in his Prime:win:

Kong going to come out Middle Earth after 15 years of Prepping on some Batman Prep Time shyt after studying Godzilla and use his Jujitsu while packing his sling shot and battle axe:banderas:
Well these a$$holes need to get it right, in his old movie's the muthafukka was using Karate, shuffling his feet like Muhammad Ali, hitting Judo Throws, what else his punk ass knows:martin:

:ufdup:Kong is still like only 21 year's old

Wait to Kong gets to that Grown Ass Man Stage around 35 in his Prime:win:

Kong going to come out Middle Earth after 15 years of Prepping on some Batman Prep Time shyt after studying Godzilla and use his Jujitsu while packing his sling shot and battle axe:banderas:
This movie is 50yrs AFTER Skull Island so however old Kong was in that, add 50yrs. Kong grown as shyt. nikka is Kratos. He probably older than Godzilla so chill lol. He just got faded by a bigger nikka. It’s a respectable L.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yoooooooo:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:I fukkED WITH THISS:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:But whole up though
:laff::laff::laff:Kong had me rolling when he broke out the Martin Riggs to get his shoulder back in:banderas:That epic stareddown in round 3 Kong did NOT submit :ufdup:Godzilla still KING though:birdman:Mecha G was giving my boy the beats though:dwillhuh::mjtf::merchant:Stomping this mans head into buildings and ragdollng him:whoo:Kong had to get storm breaker with the Marvel vs Capcom assist:banderas:I thought they were about to go at it again but Gman was like iight I see you bruh I'm out:salute:Kong like:pachaha:yea I was not trying to fight again I'm tired af:dead::dead:

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yep he's not a earth titan his power level is completely different than the rest exactly why in this scene homie makes the call them other nikkaz rise up

Rodan even flew over there like yeah this nikka got the juice now:mjlol:

Rodan a hitter but he know his place tho.
Yoooooooo:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:I fukkED WITH THISS:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:But whole up though
:laff::laff::laff:Kong had me rolling when he broke out the Martin Riggs to get his shoulder back in:banderas:That epic stareddown in round 3 Kong did NOT submit :ufdup:Godzilla still KING though:birdman:Mecha G was giving my boy the beats though:dwillhuh::mjtf::merchant:Stomping this mans head into buildings and ragdollng him:whoo:Kong had to get storm breaker with the Marvel va Capcom assist:banderas:I thought they were about to go at it again but Gman was like iight I see you bruh I'm out:salute:Kong like:pachaha:yea I was not trying to fightal again I'm tired af:dead::dead:
Nah breh he submitted. It was just that reluctant ass “I ain’t submitting but I’m submitting” kinda shyt. That’s a tough pill to swallow. Bro wasn’t trying to fight back or nothing. He wanted that gracious L one way, but GawdZilla needed it the other way. That’s why Godzilla pressed him (literally). Ain’t no playing dead this time lol.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Rodan a hitter but he know his place tho.

Nah breh he submitted. It was just that reluctant ass “I ain’t submitting but I’m submitting” kinda shyt. That’s a tough pill to swallow. Bro wasn’t trying to fight back or nothing. He wanted that gracious L one way, but GawdZilla needed it the other way. That’s why Godzilla pressed him (literally). Ain’t no playing dead this time lol.
He couldn't Godzilla beat him he couldn't even stand at that point plus his
arm was done he couldn't fight anymore lol. You saw him try to get up to continue but his body gave out on him.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He couldn't Godzilla beat him he couldn't even stand at that point plus his
arm was done he couldn't fight anymore lol. You saw him try to get up to continue but his body gave out on him.
If he had pockets, change would’ve fell out them shyts when he passed out. :pachaha:
Kong did his thang though. I ain’t mad at him. He lost the fight but we knew that would happen anyway. He was the hero of the flick.