Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
kruq57pgx9q61.jpg

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

Well these a$$holes need to get it right, in his old movie's the muthafukka was using Karate, shuffling his feet like Muhammad Ali, hitting Judo Throws, what else his punk ass knows:martin:

:ufdup:Kong is still like only 21 year's old

Wait to Kong gets to that Grown Ass Man Stage around 35 in his Prime:win:

Kong going to come out Middle Earth after 15 years of Prepping on some Batman Prep Time shyt after studying Godzilla and use his Jujitsu while packing his sling shot and battle axe:banderas:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Kong went to the center of the earth and sat on a throne in an empty kingdom roaring at nobody. I am disgusted.:hhh:

Godzilla gave him that work, stomped on his chest and MADE Kong admit that he ain't shyt.

Kong came up and have him some help with MechaGodzilla, and Godzilla just gave him the ,"Aiight, I see you lil nikka. Good looking out." and bounced.

Now Kongs bytch ass is at the center of the earth while Godzilla is probably using Skull Island as his fukking toilet.
Now I wish this was what they showed right before the end credits hit :dead::russ:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Well these a$$holes need to get it right, in his old movie's the muthafukka was using Karate, shuffling his feet like Muhammad Ali, hitting Judo Throws, what else his punk ass knows:martin:

Kong going to come out Middle Earth after 15 years of Prepping on some Batman Prep Time shyt after studying Godzilla and use his Jujitsu while packing his sling shot and battle axe:banderas:

Kong had Gray hairs in his beard:stopitslime:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Gawdzilla outchea roaming the earth free as shyt. Humans giving him mad amounts of respect, calling him the "Titan Savior."

Kongs ass locked up in a dome with some girl like the simp he is, then we see this nikka IN CHAINS. CHAINS!:stopitslime:

Gawdzilla got that Draco breath.:wow:
Kong found a magic axe.:mjlol:

Gawdzilla outchea swimming the seven seas like it's nothing.:wow:
Kongs goofy ass nearly drowned before the real fight even started.:sadcam:

Kong claiming a win from beating a FAKE Gawdzilla, and Gawdzilla looking at him like, "Awww, ain't that cute."

Kong the only one representing Primates when it comes to the Titans and look at him. :scust:

The axe murderer

Daps

Hell still get bam bam slammed
Simps never win :ufdup:
No matter how much gator jerky he eats he will always be a loser:ohlawd:
He is destined to be lower on the food chain to godzilla. He's entire species got poleaxed by lizards and now he gets to get bodied by the boss lizard :myman:
He aint the first kong to get spiked on his head

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Kong had Gray hairs in his beard:stopitslime:

In the Words of Ghostface Killah when asked about his Grey's when Supreme Clinetele Dropped "This is from The Block, Stressing As A Youth"

Kong was a teenager fighting off Monster's that killed his parents, that will put Grey's on a Young Man

When Godzilla punk ass was Kong age when he was fighting monster's his ass was blowing Smoke Ring's like his fruity son was

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know it’s all make believe but Kong getting revamped to fukk with Godzilla was some wishful ass thinking. Ghidora literally carried Godzilla into the upper atmosphere and dropped this nikka and he came back. The most impressive thing about Godzilla is his ability to absorb damage.
Ghidorah the only one that can keep up with Godzilla. Had Zilla looking :flabbynsick: in the last movie to the point where Godzilla had to call in help or it would’ve been over for him

The axe murderer

Daps
In the Words of Ghostface Killah when asked about his Grey's when Supreme Clinetele Dropped "This is from The Block, Stressing As A Youth"

Kong was a teenager fighting off Monster's that killed his parents, that will put Grey's on a Young Man

When Godzilla punk ass was Kong age when he was fighting monster's his ass was blowing Smoke Ring's like his fruity son was
Naaaaaaaaah we throwing strays at godzilla Jr
maxresdefault.jpg

:laff::laff:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Naaaaaaaaah we throwing strays at godzilla Jr
maxresdefault.jpg

:laff::laff:

Yeah we are, Godzilla give birth to suspect fruity off spring even Godzilla almost disowned him, had to stomp on his son tail so he can spit fire, so if his son is suspect and was blowing :dame: smoke circles, Godzilla was blowing:dame:smoke circles also as child

While Kong was fighting and beating Monsters as a child