Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah we are, Godzilla give birth to suspect fruity off spring even Godzilla almost disowned him, had to stomp on his son tail so he can spit fire, so if his son is suspect and was blowing :dame: smoke circles, Godzilla was blowing:dame:smoke circles also as child

While Kong was fighting and beating Monsters as a child
The reptilian contempt
full

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The humans were trash, they could have cut them out and gave me two hours of them tussling and destroying shyt and I would have been good.

It was definitely designed for the big screen and dolby atmos. I say if you are a peasant and only have regular surround sound then just turn the subwoofer up to max to compensate.

overall a cool popcorn flick, I enjoyed it I may even cop the blu ray

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was cool... I think KOTM was better

the problem with this movie is the lack of explanation to things unless I missed it. These studios need to stop making these directors trim plot elements out of the film.

last we saw Kong, he was younger and beasting on Skull Island. Would’ve been nice to see how he ended up in the humans’ hands. I know they said somethin bout some storm but I’m like come on bruh.. what did y’all do to neutralize this nicca to get him to fake Skull Island? Matter fact, what did y’all do to neutralize him to put him in chains to transport him? Humans had an answer for Kong but only Apex had an answer for Zilla

and maybe I missed this too but why did Zilla track Kong down in the first place? He been MIA for 3 years, why he ain’t track him down after he gave Ghidorah the beats by Dre

hollow earth needed further explanation too. The Zilla/Kong fights were straight. Mechagodzilla felt rushed

I don’t think they need to make anymore Monsterverse movies unless they can figure out a plot to have Kong in NYC somehow. I don’t see anything else you can do with Godzilla

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but I can’t ignore that caveat :mjlol:

I understand the educational system in this country is ass, and a lot of people are anti science but come on!

Pacific Rim did better. But I guess they didn’t want to copy that.

In this reality the earth is hallow giant monsters shot beams of radiation and space monster aliens exist.

:yeshrug: