:mjgrin:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Like I said they set my mans up:gucci:

Kong throwing hands while Zilla tryna take this nikka deep sea diving and letting the atomic chopper spray.

I'm whatever when it comes to who won but nikkas can't act like that nikka Zilla wasn't an a$$hole the whole movie:picard:

Deebo ass nikka:pacspit:

Kong needed a brick:mjcry:
That was just the first round. The next 2rds Kong had a clear environmental advantage. The nikka was legit doing parkour in Hong Kong
:skip:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I fukk wit Kong but let's be serious his level is T-Rex's Skull Crawler types. Godzilla meanwhile done been to war with these nikkaz
dd8ewnp-026fda45-01f3-49c0-8cb9-75ccd3ecdd14.jpg

__destoroyah_godzilla_series__f8cf25a83638431c2829c3daefc48509.png

Its different levels to this:francis::yeshrug::manny:

Word. Godzilla went to war with The Honorable King Ghidorah, who does shyt like this just for show:

And after seeing that fight, I can't see Godzilla having any problems going up against Kong weilding Stormbreaker.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Alot of shyt talking

Kong is going to go to center of the earth and make a gun and set traps for Godzilla
:mjcry:

Kong greatest weapon is his mind and thumbs!

Kong went to the center of the earth and sat on a throne in an empty kingdom roaring at nobody. I am disgusted.:hhh:

Godzilla gave him that work, stomped on his chest and MADE Kong admit that he ain't shyt.

Kong came up and have him some help with MechaGodzilla, and Godzilla just gave him the ,"Aiight, I see you lil nikka. Good looking out." and bounced.

Now Kongs bytch ass is at the center of the earth while Godzilla is probably using Skull Island as his fukking toilet.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Had to breh like I see nikkaz mad how they did Kong but realistically u put him in Godzilla universe he woulda been dead 60 years ago:mjlol:. His level like Anguirus Mothra in larvae form:deadmanny:
I know it’s all make believe but Kong getting revamped to fukk with Godzilla was some wishful ass thinking. Ghidora literally carried Godzilla into the upper atmosphere and dropped this nikka and he came back. The most impressive thing about Godzilla is his ability to absorb damage.