Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
So where do you breh's rank Godzilla villain's in terms of power danger levels
1.Ghidorah (without question #1)
2.Destoroyah (Oxygen destroyer:usure:) if the universe continues he should be the next villain imo probably not popular enough in the states tho. Don't think Legendary has his rights either
3.Space Godzilla- a cosmic Godzilla:dwillhuh::damn:
4.Mecha Godzilla- improved weapons every time they fought:damn:
5.Kong-we'll see I guess:lupe:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So where do you breh's rank Godzilla villain's in terms of power danger levels
1.Ghidorah (without question #1)
2.Destoroyah (Oxygen destroyer:usure:) if the universe continues he should be the next villain imo probably not popular enough in the states tho. Don't think Legendary has his rights either
3.Space Godzilla- a cosmic Godzilla:dwillhuh::damn:
4.Mecha Godzilla- improved weapons every time they fought:damn:
5.Kong-we'll see I guess:lupe:
Replace Kong with Gigan the first monster to make Godzilla bleed. Kong isn't an enemy like them. Also Des and Space Godzilla are underrated power wise. Destroyah is built from the very weapon that can kill him:merchant:Space G actually kicked Godzillas ass every time they fought and he needed help:merchant:That mf has telekinesis on top of a whole bunch of other stuff:merchant:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Replace Kong with Gigan the first monster to make Godzilla bleed. Kong isn't an enemy like them. Also Des and Space Godzilla are underrated power wise. Destroyah is built from the very weapon that can kill him:merchant:Space G actually kicked Godzillas ass every time they fought and he needed help:merchant:That mf has telekinesis on top of a whole bunch of other stuff:merchant:
I thought about Gigan some reason I keep thinking about the way Godzilla sonned him in Final Wars:russ:

:snoop::dead:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I watched the clip of this jobber from that movie earlier. :mjlol:

godzilla-1998-di-03.jpg