Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

Kong was like:camby: I'm my own alpha chilling on Skull island:banderas:. When you think about it ignoring King Ghidorah take some balls. Those other titans didn't want no smoke dealing wit him. Rodan got into a 30 second scrap was like:huhldup::whoa: fell in line quick:heh:

:stopitslime: Was he gonna swim over there?

Kong dipped his toe into the ocean and was like :whoa:

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:stopitslime: Was he gonna swim over there?

Kong dipped his toe into the ocean and was like :whoa:
Godzilla takes this round
Thanks+_fe5e2edf6ee5af285a021b7448e1950b.gif

Daps
Reppin
Canada

Kong was like:camby: I'm my own alpha chilling on Skull island:banderas:. When you think about it ignoring King Ghidorah take some balls. Those other titans didn't want no smoke dealing wit him. Rodan got into a 30 second scrap was like:huhldup::whoa: fell in line quick:heh:

Kong would have had to bow if King Ghodirah pulled up on Skull Island to take his homage by force.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
So what is MechaGodzilla just a robot sized Godzilla ??? Sounds cool ... I would Have liked them to use kings or rebirth him since the old white dude had 1 ov his heads at the end ov the last film but well see .....

khross415

All Star
Daps
Kong gonna bring down that axe and that exploision gonna reveal that Mecha Godzilla frame , Godzilla gonna come to the rescue and then we realize that Kong aint even as big as Godzilla and Godzilla hit Kong wit the :scust: and dont bother

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'd like a 10 Cloverfield lane esque take on godzilla. Lets focus on effects and action sequences and more focus on the psychological effects of humans dealing with that shyt. I mean this looks way too unrealistic.

They already tried it the first time around with Cranston

It was extremely mediocre.

The most a human can do for me in these flicks is run, look up in the sky like :damn:or die. That's literally it.

How realistic did you expect a movie about a giant gorilla fighting a giant lizard to be? :heh:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
So what is MechaGodzilla just a robot sized Godzilla ??? Sounds cool ... I would Have liked them to use kings or rebirth him since the old white dude had 1 ov his heads at the end ov the last film but well see .....
depends on what iteration of MechaGodzilla you talking about but yes that basics of him. There's MechaGodzilla 1&2 Super MechGodzilla &Kiryu each one had has different weapons improvements over the others

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He's one of his top 5 villains :ufdup:He's whooped Gmans ass many a times:ufdup:Godzilla literally decapitated that dirtbag and he kept coming :ufdup: