Official Godzilla: King of Monsters Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just finished watching this... amazing move...:leon: Special effects and sound was on point...

Still kinda confused at the ending... is tywinn lanister gonna create his own ghidorah???:ohhh:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Watching now. :unimpressed: story just as trash as the first one. Ruining it with these white people again.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They about to PIS, DEM and straight bullshyt their way into making Kong anywhere near the size and strength level Godzilla and Ghodirah in this upcoming VS movie.
:hhh:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Just finished watching this... amazing move...:leon: Special effects and sound was on point...

Still kinda confused at the ending... is tywinn lanister gonna create his own ghidorah???:ohhh:
330px-Mecha-King_Ghidorah_full_body.jpeg

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
I happy and mad this flopped/underperformed.

Mad because I enjoy the Godzilla/monster franchise.

Happy because movie makers need to realize that people dont care about random white folks. Just get to the action.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Daaamn this movie was trash. I liked the first one a lot, but fukk if this shyt didnt remind me of the jump from Pacific rim 1 to pacific rim 2...shyt felt like some corny ass
Michael Bay transformers shyt..fukk them for this

EDIT:
The monster fights were cool..the human portions of the story tho? So fukking cliche and boring.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I happy and mad this flopped/underperformed.

Mad because I enjoy the Godzilla/monster franchise.

Happy because movie makers need to realize that people dont care about random white folks. Just get to the action.
It's difficult because the monster don't talk. You have some human element. best case scenario is a movie like predator or alien, but with Godzilla. They need to just make it more of horror movie or rated r. This is a film about giant monsters but they aren't allowed to have any blood or anything. give it a cast, but make them mostly fodder for the monster, have one lady survive to the end and godzilla save the day.