Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Or Jet Jaguar.

latest

For a guy that has been out of work since 1973, he just keeps smiling.

:deadmanny:

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Good things come to he who waits :blessed:
I remember after Final Wars came and went in '04, it didn't look like we'd get anything else Godzilla-related for a long time. But now? A Hollywood movie in 2014, a new Japanese movie directed by the creator of Evangelion, a Kong movie in 2017, another Hollywood Godzilla movie next year, and then Godzilla vs. Kong the year after that... it's unbelievable. :wow::mjcry:

I still haven't even seen the anime trilogy yet.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
You know I was thinking about the other two monsters shown in the trailer. If that is Kumonga and Anguirus I can see their reveal being at the end of the movie. I think the battle between Godzilla and King Ghidorah will cause a chain reaction that will unearth the other kaiju that have been lying dormant

Another thing: since both Godzilla and Kong are being sold as the good kaiju in their movies, I can see that movie as being some Batman v. Superman shyt where they fight each other at first then come together to battle a greater threat that's emerged

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Another thing: since both Godzilla and Kong are being sold as the good kaiju in their movies, I can see that movie as being some Batman v. Superman shyt where they fight each other at first then come together to battle a greater threat that's emerged
I think the plot summary about Godzilla vs. Kong that came out alluded to a third threat, so this is likely the case. Godzilla and Kong are both good guys in their movies, I very much doubt the movie's going to end with one of them getting beaten.

If there is another monster to fight, maybe that's where they'll bring in MechaGodzilla. :mjgrin:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I think the plot summary about Godzilla vs. Kong that came out alluded to a third threat, so this is likely the case. Godzilla and Kong are both good guys in their movies, I very much doubt the movie's going to end with one of them getting beaten.

If there is another monster to fight, maybe that's where they'll bring in MechaGodzilla. :mjgrin:

Considering the Oxygen Destroyer is going to be featured in G:KOTM, I feel something even worse is on the horizon:

maxresdefault.jpg

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Really? I didn't know they were introducing the Oxygen Destroyer to this. :ohhh:

I'd prefer MechaGodzilla, but Destoroyah would be pretty cool too.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'd like to see some of these battles take place in day time or not so Smokey, foggy atmosphere. Movie is too dark, understandably so but just an observation.
It wouldn't be so bad if it also didn't look like the entire movie is draped in that ugly ass blue and orange hue I thought most film studios left back in the mid-00s. Shading in the second trailer is straight up garbage. :scust: