Official Godzilla: King of Monsters Thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I watched both trailers, where did yall see Kong? did I miss it? im geeked as hell.. enjoyed the hell out of the 1st one and this looks like a visual masterpiece al ready :blessed:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Wait, so my og knowledgeable brehs...
Who's on who's side. I haven't had a chance to do my WikiResearch

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Cuh...I ain't never seen the gahd rush to a fade so quick ...:wow:
Godzilla final wars :ufdup:A worldwide monster asswhooping tour:whew::banderas:
giphy.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Wait, so my og knowledgeable brehs...
Who's on who's side. I haven't had a chance to do my WikiResearch
From cave paintings it looks like G-man and Mothra have worked together to face King G before. Rodan seems to be a straight up wild card who doesn't give a damn about anything going on on some "keep yall war over there :camby:" type shyt.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched both trailers, where did yall see Kong? did I miss it? im geeked as hell.. enjoyed the hell out of the 1st one and this looks like a visual masterpiece al ready :blessed:

Well the next movie is gonna be Kong vs godzilla i believe

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
As I said earlier, after King Ghidorah I have no idea how Kong can be built up as a formidable opponent for the G-Man. Ghidorah is capable of breaking the stratosphere. He literally has planet destroying power :damn:

Kong as a teenager could barely beat some Skull Crawlers, you saying his power would increase enough in 50 years to take on Godzilla? :usure:

That type of power jump would be worse than when the Z fighters arrived on Namek :childplease:

Even in the original they had to give Kong some bullshyt power up with the electricity cause he was getting his ass beat so bad :mjpls:

You see how fast my man charged at Ghidorah? :sas1:

That's a kaiju that wants ALL the smoke.:sas2:

The world going up in flames yet once again Kong's bytch ass nowhere to be seen. He don't deserve the title of King :hhh:

In fact, the filmmakers know this too. Wasn't Kong's movie just titled, Kong: Skull Island? What's the name of this movie again? Oh yeah, Godzilla: KING of the Monsters :mjlit:

They know what's up :banderas: