Official Godzilla: King of Monsters Thread

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
I'd like to see some of these battles take place in day time or not so Smokey, foggy atmosphere. Movie is too dark, understandably so but just an observation.

With the instance of Ghidorah, it's always stormy when he's present because his mere presence creates thunderstorms. It has something to do with his wings and the gravity lightning bolts he can fire from his mouth

Edit:
Abilities
Bio-electrical nature
Ghidorah's dermal layer is covered with traces of gold which act as a conductor that carries bioelectrical currents throughout his body. He has an electro-receptor molecular biology and can conduct electrical currents, make water vapor heat up to extreme levels, and create localized storm systems, otherworldly tempests of thunder and lightning.

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I remember after Final Wars came and went in '04, it didn't look like we'd get anything else Godzilla-related for a long time. But now? A Hollywood movie in 2014, a new Japanese movie directed by the creator of Evangelion, a Kong movie in 2017, another Hollywood Godzilla movie next year, and then Godzilla vs. Kong the year after that... it's unbelievable. :wow::mjcry:

I still haven't even seen the anime trilogy yet.

Read Godzilla: Monster Apocalypse if you can find an English copy of it. It's basically a first count story of people's reactions as the monsters started popping up all over the world and it ends when humans begin to evacuate Earth. It's much more interesting than the anime trilogy (although I've heard more positive things about the last installment.)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
48407933_1910874779021434_5459484026895073280_n.jpg

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
PHEOUBiS8YaZIM_1_l.jpg

“They have as king over them, the angel of the Abyss. A star fallen from heaven to earth, he opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like that of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened...”

PH5tAqmj3HwW8b_1_l.jpg

“Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given power like the power of scorpions over the earth. They were told not to harm the grass or any green growth or any tree, but only those of mankind.”

PHLFitfchtysOR_1_l.jpg

“For the Beast that comes up out of the Abyss will make war with them, and overcome them… and kill them.”

Mike Dougherty (@Mike_Dougherty) on Twitter

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
If the marketing team doesn't add a Mothra sighting over Astoria to the Monarch site this week, they're fukking up :leon:

It makes sense that The Queen would go to Queens :ohhh::wow:

a32.gif

You can believe that 'Transformer explosion' story if you want :mjpls:

My money is on either the God Ray or lightning hitting the church steeple because :ahh:is writing

Last edited:

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
PHEOUBiS8YaZIM_1_l.jpg

“They have as king over them, the angel of the Abyss. A star fallen from heaven to earth, he opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like that of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened...”

PH5tAqmj3HwW8b_1_l.jpg

“Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given power like the power of scorpions over the earth. They were told not to harm the grass or any green growth or any tree, but only those of mankind.”

PHLFitfchtysOR_1_l.jpg

“For the Beast that comes up out of the Abyss will make war with them, and overcome them… and kill them.”

Mike Dougherty (@Mike_Dougherty) on Twitter
Makes more sense rodan and ghidra flipped

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Ghidorah came from the sky though to Earth though and he literally darkens anywhere he flies :patrice::merchant:
Rodan obviously came from the sky to the volcano aka the great furnance/bottomless pit. A fallen angel / fire demon. As we see in trailers it looks like he is the first sign to come. Good bad parallels. His volcano eruption darkens the skys in trailer when he awakens.

Ghidrah is the one literally in the artic aka cold aka dark aka abyss. He will be the creatire that steps out to destroy the world. The final threat.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Rodan obviously came from the sky to the volcano aka the great furnance/bottomless pit. A fallen angel / fire demon. As we see in trailers it looks like he is the first sign to come. Good bad parallels. His volcano eruption darkens the skys in trailer when he awakens.

Ghidrah is the one literally in the artic aka cold aka dark aka abyss. He will be the creatire that steps out to destroy the world. The final threat.
I'm referring to Ghids origin since he came to Earth from space