Official Godzilla: King of Monsters Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:wow:

Michael Dougherty, you magnificent b*stard! :banderas:

It looks like the final battle is taking place in Boston so it's going to be obliterated. Yankees fans will be rejoicing!

Kong better summon the power of John Cena because I have no clue how he's going to pull off a win. #TeamGodzilla :mjgrin:

If he stomps out that hell hole, I’ll write him a thank you letter. Using a pen. And a stamp.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Mich Dougherty already confirmed there's more in there. The monarch site has tracked at least 10-15 hiding out there:merchant:There were two unknown creatures in this trailer:merchant::whoo::whoa::damn::damn::damn:
Hope the good homie King Caesar comes up out there:
5881261-showa+mecha+gz+feat+durability+%281%29.gif

giphy.gif

And we can get his theme song too:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is fukking lit:damn:

I always crack up at the shots of soldiers thinking their doing something bucking off shots at these monsters:heh:
Like, my dude, this cat makes the Empire State Building look like a Lego house, the fukk you doing?:dahell:This nikka's spine is glowing, breh:gucci:This moth breh is going at least mach 5, king:dwillhuh:Insert your guns in the bushes and get the fukk outta here. This is above your pay grade:camby:

:dead::dead:

Bro you GOTTA @ me in this thread once you review this movie

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This shyt is fukking lit:damn:

I always crack up at the shots of soldiers thinking their doing something bucking off shots at these monsters:heh:
Like, my dude, this cat makes the Empire State Building look like a Lego house, the fukk you doing?:dahell:This nikka's spine is glowing, breh:gucci:This moth breh is going at least mach 5, king:dwillhuh:Insert your guns in the bushes and get the fukk outta here. This is above your pay grade:camby:
I lost it after this:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Rodan looks insane.

That spider monster is in this they showed its feet.

Where is the turtle that spins with fire??