Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
When Ghidorah gets back on the bull shyt :martin:

mxx4hug.jpg
What in the :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

If some rumors are true though G-mans going to take a serious L during round 1:sadcam:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching Godzilla vs. Biollante right now. I like how the agents are trying to pull all of the wires so the volcano won't go off to release Godzilla and finally one of them looks at the timer and is like ":shaq2:.........Amen! :smugdraper:"

:dead:

84 > Biollante :youngsabo:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
84 > Biollante :youngsabo:

That's one of my favorites too (and one of the furst G movies that I saw). Godzilla was menacing as all hell in that movie. They turned him into Michael Myers/Jason Vorhees.

Prime Minister:"Godzilla has been spotted. He's in Tokyo Bay."
Reporters: :ohhh::patrice::damn: :hubie:

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
That's one of my favorites too (and one of the furst G movies that I saw). Godzilla was menacing as all hell in that movie. They turned him into Michael Myers/Jason Vorhees.

Prime Minister:"Godzilla has been spotted. He's in Tokyo Bay."
Reporters: :ohhh::patrice::damn: :hubie:

84 might be my favorite Godzila movie. I love how atmospheric it is, it's the only one that I think perfectly captures that feeling of dread that should be present with the threat of Godzilla. The tone is set from the opening scene and after the nuclear fallout hits the sky the setting becomes almost apocalyptic

There are tons of memorable scenes in the film but one stands out to me the most. It's when he destroys the Super X and then looks right at the camera as he roars. The way they shot it from a low angle and with the lighting, it's the scariest Godzilla's ever looked. In the 85 version they actually altered the roar to make him sound even more sinister

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
84 might be my favorite Godzila movie. I love how atmospheric it is, it's the only one that I think perfectly captures that feeling of dread that should be present with the threat of Godzilla. The tone is set from the opening scene and after the nuclear fallout hits the sky the setting becomes almost apocalyptic

There are tons of memorable scenes in the film but one stands out to me the most. It's when he destroys the Super X and then looks right at the camera as he roars. The way they shot it from a low angle and with the lighting, it's the scariest Godzilla's ever looked. In the 85 version they actually altered the roar to make him sound even more sinister

A far cry from the "superhero" version from 10 years prior. :wow: I've always like Godzilla as an as anti-hero. He won't actively destroy you but if you're in his way? :ufdup:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps

The theme definitely contributed to this

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Bodied King Ghidorah, Mecha-King Ghidorah, Battra, Rodan, and Mechagodzilla all in that time span. :wow: He would've bodied Mothra too if Battra hadn't saved her. :martin:
Godzilla vs Mothra battle for earth was always:banderas:to me. G-man and Battra battling underwater and Battra actually wanting all the smoke was:ohhh:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I appreciate Godzilla from a cultural standpoint, and the old Japanese films are pop culture behemoths....but the way ya'll talk about them be having me :mjlol:
He looks awful in just about every old movie in my opinion. It's almost comical, they aren't theatrical masterpieces.

Godzilla with Hollywood budget >>> Toho films :yeshrug: