ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
My most anticipated film easily rn

this godzilla always looked retarded and couldn't stand that movie
tenor.gif
Na breh. The that godzilla was a forcenof god. Those beams were the craziest shyt i ever seen. His fire breathe was like nuclear bombs. I wish there would be a sequel but i hear no

Last edited:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
...I also think G man is going to get his ass whooped when he first faces Ghidorah...

Hope so.

It's always :banderas: when he levels up mid-movie and gets redemption in the end.

Like in Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla '74. After getting his ass kicked, he goes to harness the power of the planet in preparation for the final battle.

Biblical. :banderas: One of my all time favorite scenes of his. Probably the first "shyt just got real" moment in cinema I remember.

If they can recapture the weight of that scene. :lawd:

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
where is this from?

Monarchs website I believe

Hope so.

It's always :banderas: when he levels up mid-movie and gets redemption in the end.

Like in Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla '74. After getting his ass kicked, he goes to harness the power of the planet in preparation for the final battle.

Biblical. :banderas: One of my all time favorite scenes of his. Probably the first "shyt just got real" moment in cinema I remember.

If they can recapture the weight of that scene. :lawd:

It's without a doubt a top 5 Godzilla scene. To this day that final extended roar he delivers gives me chills

Last edited: