godzilla-2-sdcc-poster-king-ghidorah-1124578.jpeg

:wow: just :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm sorry but after watching this trailer and hearing about Ghidorah being powerful enough to break the stratosphere, how the hell can Kong follow up as an opponent? :damn:

Kong is gonna fight with pure skill, strength and his fists...:mjlol: Godzilla gonna wish he never came to the island to fukk with kong...:ufdup: He gonna get fukked up.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Tywin is in this shyt :pachaha:

you know it's bout to be grade A fukkery :ufdup:

Rumour is he's an older version of Tom Hiddleston's character from Kong
White people and damn animals and creatures I swear :dahell:

They'll go into the sea with sharks with only a cage to protect them. Or get out of a car on safari to get a better look at a lion. :mjlol:

Unleashing Ghidrah, not knowing if they can stop him afterwards on some :mjgrin:is maybe one of the whitest things we'll ever see on film. :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Rumour is he's an older version of Tom Hiddleston's character from Kong

They'll go into the sea with sharks with only a cage to protect them. Or get out of a car on safari to get a better look at a lion. :mjlol:

Unleashing Ghidrah, not knowing if they can stop him afterwards on some :mjgrin:is maybe one of the whitest things we'll ever see on film. :wow:
At Ghid hitting Earth with the what a lovely place to destroy :troll:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
King G has appeared the most in the films it is on sight beef for them at this point:russ::russ:Looks like unlike the og films though these dudes been fighting for millions of years :wow:Sidenote the way they made Mothra sound from those ancient texts has me:ohhh::whoo:
what ancient texts?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
#KongSet vs #ZillaGang aka #GodKillas? :lupe:

I was all in on the King of the Monsters, until I started doing the math on how strong #KongSet could be :heh:

nikka living in his own Wakanda, far from the ills and destruction cac-asian monsters keep inflicting on the outside world :wow:

Plus, white bytches stay getting fed to him :blessed: